• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. R

2D Art Banners for server message page

whats the link to the media kit? i could possibly help you.
  2. R

No sound after start up

same here it just pops off all of a sudden to get it back i had to restart the game.
  3. R

[Error] Name Bug

well thats somewhat useful to know now i dont have to be player896 or what ever :D
  4. R

Music in RO2-Beta

I personally LOVE the music especially the one with the Real Russian feel to it, it has russian in the background cant really describe it better than that.
  5. R

How to use Ironsight as Marksman

Yeah i had trouble figuring this out too but eventually found it :D
  6. R

[Error] Name Bug

In game For some reason its not picking up my steam name but rather it assigned a randomized one im guessing "Player896" not quite sure whats going on with that but i did my duty and posted a bug :D even after restarts it doesnt change btw stays constant im considering reinstalling after i kill...
  7. R

Yoshiro Custom CoD mode anyone :D

( Let us pray he never finds a way :IS2:
  8. R

RO2 Beta - It's Midnight

Everything should be said in my timezone since i reject your reality and substitute my own.
  9. R

RO2 Beta - It's Midnight

cant wait, look for me on the battlefield i will be the one in the corner in the fetal position yelling one of two things "I DONTWANNA DIE UHUHUH CRIES" or my favorite. "THIS GAME IS NOTHING LIKE POKEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  10. R

RO2 Beta - It's Midnight

Lurker for years, registered today, I have been watching this game from the start SOOOO excited to get to play it even bought my buddy a copy ;) Btw i saw this message and i seriously think i pooped myself... <3 Ram