• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. CrazylikE

[Error] Sound gone when joining to server

This started happening with me aswell, after the last patch. I first noticed it when I was alt+tab'ing a lot to talk to a friend on MSN. And then it started happening sometimes when joining a server, or later when the server changed maps. Windows 7 64Bit Integrated soundcard AMD High Definition...
  2. CrazylikE

Suggested video settings/FPS

I highly doubt you will notice any difference.
  3. CrazylikE

Best AMD driver?

All of those should make any other game also perform badly and they doesnt. I have 20 or so games installed I play 5 of them every day (I like variation) and I dont have any problem whatsoever with performance with any other game atm.
  4. CrazylikE

Suggested video settings/FPS

Im not sure about your card, my is or should be a lot better but I still had the same problem. If I turned down the settings it would only get worse, and if I had everything maxed out the game would still be unplayable. But now after set stuff on Ultra, AA and Bloom is also enabled, but I...
  5. CrazylikE

Best AMD driver?

Im using the latest, which is 11.8 (im talking stable releases) and I cant say I have much problem with it. Although I have tweaking my config to disable **** that isnt even noticeable in-game and it gives me a stable 70-100fps. I dont know about GPU usage though, havent really checked.
  6. CrazylikE

ATI Users Still boned?

I see most people ignore my post about tweaking your config. And people dont want to turn stuff off. Well, let me say this. I have it on Ultra, I have Bloom on, I have AA on. The config tweaking I did and linked to doesnt turn important stuff off. It doesnt make the game look crap. The game is...
  7. CrazylikE

Hit detection is like...

This thread lines up with what I feel aswell. At range I seem to hit whatever I feel that I should hit, but at close range I seem to be unable to hit anything really. Even when my enemy is only an inch away from my face I cant hit.
  8. CrazylikE

Game is practically unplayable for me.

I see servers without PB on my server list all the time. I actively avoid picking them though because I want as much security as possible as I fu"/#"ing hate cheaters.
  9. CrazylikE

installing ATI 11.9 beta drivers from guru

I have always had 200+ fps in the menu so that doesnt say anything.
  10. CrazylikE

An Update on ATI Crossfire?

I did most of the tweaks found in http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2094647 and the game is finally playable for me now. Its not a fix, but at least it helps me enjoy the game till they fix stuff. I set it to Ultra in-game and then closed the game and did the tweaks and I...
  11. CrazylikE

Iron sight Free Aim [complaint]

I havent really thought about this at all, but its fine the way it is, I probably doesnt mind if they change it.
  12. CrazylikE

How big are the maps?

If you look at the map, some of them might look as big as some of the smaller BF maps, but in reality they are much smaller than they seem because of the protection zones.
  13. CrazylikE

20 - 30 FPS with EVERYTHING on low.

(I have not read all the posts in this thread) I have a lot better specs than the OP, but my FPS was still all over the place and changing the settings in the in-game menus didnt do much. If anything, the FPS would only be worse if I lowered the graphic settings. However, by config tweaking I...
  14. CrazylikE

How big are the maps?

I dont know if would call them small or big. I think they are big enough, but the protected zones like already mentioned in this tread PISSES me off sometimes. I crouch around then suddenly a message on my screen reads "Warning, this is a protected area" or something and a voice tells me to get...
  15. CrazylikE

Tactics [Tutorial] Tactical Guidebook w/ Diagrams

Awesome read. For some reason I have been doing most of these things but I have never had someone teach it to me. Guess I must have teached it to myself by playing FPS games since 1993.
  16. CrazylikE

[Tuning] Low FPS & Stuttering

I would like to recommend http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2094647 for config tweaking. It made my fps go from 30-100 to 70-100 without making the graphics suck.
  17. CrazylikE

Big Tick offs in the game

I also find it annoying to have to click ready all the god damn time, hope they do something about that. +1
  18. CrazylikE

ATI Users Still boned?

i5-2500K 3.5Ghz 8GB DDR3 2x HD6970~CF Ultra settings without any config tweaks: 30-100fps (jumping all over the place which is not good) Ultra settings with config tweaks: 70-100fps With the tweaks, the game runs very good, im finally enjoying it for real for the first time and the game still...
  19. CrazylikE

Thanks. I just updated my graphic card drivers, I had the previous one installed. I did a clean install of the driver and I tried to play again but the performance was the same. If I set everything to lowest and turn off Bloom and everything I can do 80-99 fps most places but the game still...
  20. CrazylikE

Im running with 2x AMD Radeon HD 6970's in CF and after this patch the game is unplayable. Even with graphics on Lowest. Just wanted to inform.