• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Princeps

Are the idiots who bought the DDE getting anything as compensation?

they should give a free copy of killing floor or RO1 for DDE buyers
  2. Princeps

Small Update Just Released

killing floor for free!
  3. Princeps

Small Update Just Released

lololololololololololololololololo
  4. Princeps

Any Official Word

Of the onset of assault rifles and sub-part machine gun variants, or should I load up some Darkest Hour?
  5. Princeps

The Mkb42(H)

Hey, please vote in this poll in the Suggestions forum, making our plea in the proper arena, yada yada yada... http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=64297
  6. Princeps

Changing Weapon Distribution & Restrictions

I really like all of the suggestions, however I'm afraid of concentrating so many of the desired weapons with the elite rifleman class; you'll probly only see Mkb42s.
  7. Princeps

The Mkb42(H)

+1 Read it TWI, nao.
  8. Princeps

K98 Upgrades

Where do you guys get your WWII guns? Are they legit, replicas or mass produced after the war? In the US, do you require guns licenses to collect historical weaponry? lol this is a hobby id dive into head first. with a helmet of course, minding the bullets.
  9. Princeps

Date/time for Unlocks?

Or the majority are on vacation.
  10. Princeps

K98 Upgrades

MP40/II are going to be retarded in game.:mad: I Share your sentiments.
  11. Princeps

So close...

u mad
  12. Princeps

Which maps are "tank maps"

Spartanovka is Combined Arms? I thought it was infantry only. That map would be friggin' wierd with a tank in that tiny village; although there are the outskirts for it to roam, and the one large alleyway. I imagine it would break the wooden bridges lol.
  13. Princeps

Reloading Is Priorty

more promised features pls. as soon as possible.
  14. Princeps

How to turn on God mode.

Swastikas? Doesn't even have nazis.
  15. Princeps

Life and Fate

And, however fading, a continuing commitment to radio entertainment that is unforeseen in any other English speaking country (*ahem* America *cough*).
  16. Princeps

Censored...

To be perfectly honest, you can barely make out anything on that faded-to-**** medal he's wearing.