• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. 3

No Servers?

The server browser is STILL broken. You may have better luck using the Steam server browser, and filtering it down to RO2 servers. It's sad, but still broken....
  2. 3

That's why you don't release very buggy and broken game.

If you edit up the graph though to a similar time frame that the OP did, you can see that Dead Island is also dropping out. There are other factors that need to be looked at, such as the coming holiday season, which may be affecting Dead Island. However, I would argue that RO2 players are not...
  3. 3

That's why you don't release very buggy and broken game.

You need to take this seriously, instead of just mindless bashing. We have an issue here, with a decreasing playercount. TWI is (hopefully) doing all they can to turn this around, but to simply deny this problem is idiotic. Will TWI eventually get the game to a solid state? Sure. But you do need...
  4. 3

suggestions for hardware?

Check out Newegg for their combo DIY kits. Pick up a Sandy-bridge system for around $500, then drop a card in. Should be a few hundred under a thousand. Don't listen to the "U MUST LIQUID COOL UR CD DRIVE N EVRYTHING" people. If you can't build a computer yourself try out a site like Ibuypower...
  5. 3

When are the Stats going to be fixed? (serious/non-complaint)

Project Reality is still destroying small woodland creatures.....I don't think it is dead yet.
  6. 3

Hating

People have valid complaints about the performance of the game. Sure, some are instantly throwing their hands up and leaving. Fine, let them go and flame out, don't nerd rage about it. However, loads of people are staying, and are very worried about the state of the game, because they want the...
  7. 3

Lack of choices in game settings 'Controls'

This would be an excellent addition. The one-button setup now to cover, bandage, pick up weapons, launch nukes, and call in close air support choppers is lame.
  8. 3

Bandaging and Health Regen

A medic class may be an interesting stop-gap solution, with bandages still included. Perhaps add some slight effects after a bandage is applied, slightly slower movement, more sway during ADS, etc etc. Then, have a medic class that essentially places another bandage on the wounded (but...
  9. 3

A simple poll

I'm not happy. With time will the game get better? Sure. I just hope the servers don't die out before that.
  10. 3

Weapon XP?

The system seems to have some errors that need to be worked out.....
  11. 3

Weren't the elite assault weapons supposed to be rare hero weapons?

This needs some work. The availability of those weapons is really warping the game into something it is not. There needs to be maybe three on a team of 32, not 16. Bolties just got destroyed in this game.
  12. 3

Please, please TWI

I think that there has been a moderately fair amount of bug reporting done to say the very least. The server browser downing internet thing has been hashed out pretty well, and loads of people have dumped information in about how their systems which should be destroying the game cannot run it at...
  13. 3

Something fishy is going on here.

Excellent job at butchering a stats engine!
  14. 3

Deluxe weapons in standard?

It is tremendously lame. Take it as a lesson, and ALWAYS get the standard option from TWI.....
  15. 3

Wondering about the UE3 engine

I think the problem is they didn't get enough time to really work through the game one last time before release. I recall a poll that came out near the end of beta talking about whether the game should've been delayed a bit. I think this might've helped a bit, getting an extra week or two to...
  16. 3

Enemy At The Gates

The movie is simply enjoyable due to the great atmospheric work put into it. Also, if you ever want to fulfill an Eastern Front movie itch, but you are stuck with a girlfriend, this is a great compromise movie. Just drop that it has Jude Law and a love story and SOLD!
  17. 3

Anyone Else getting black square graphical glitches?

Have you tried updating the drivers for your graphics card? It seems like that might be the cause of the problem here. If not, you should make a detailed post in the support section to get some dev's working on it.
  18. 3

Where Is This Much Needed PATCH ??

Don't get too worked up over this. There is a mod zooming around shutting down all posts related to the missing DDE unlocks. Also, we got beta access and other random items. Unfortunate? Yes, but not a complete game breaker.
  19. 3

Does no one on the west coast play this?

I think I have seen a Seattle server roaming about.
  20. 3

45/100 review score

People can have their opinions. I don't understand why people have to throw all this nasty stuff at this reviewer. He is entitled to say what he wants. Nothing in his article is horrifically incorrect or completely untrue. Just let it slide, and worry about bigger issues, like the lack of...