• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. demonhunterdon

Average age RO2 forums

35 years old and still love pc gaming when time permits even though that's not as often as I would like. Only managed 115 hrs on RO2 since release :(
  2. demonhunterdon

Beta Map [Map] TE-Provkhoy beta

Looking forward to having a look at it later. Many thanks Le0 the work by you and the other modders/mappers is much appreciated. :)
  3. demonhunterdon

January Teaser & Other things

Really looking forward to it :) Not sure how you can say its better than RO-HOS in may ways though, based on what? :confused:
  4. demonhunterdon

What we are up to - Jan 13th "The Pacific Front" Edition

My changes would be: -A more effective suppression i.e. blurred vision, flinching, shakes. -More sway while standing. -More sway after running/sprinting. -Bigger maps. -Bandaging time increased or even removed -Lockdown removed. -The frustrating and deadly "cannot prone here" message, If I'm...
  5. demonhunterdon

Theoldgitsarmy?

Yeah its my favourite server, cant always get on though as it is quite popular. Brothers (UK) and TDP (the damned priest) are decent too.
  6. demonhunterdon

Can my pc run this game?

Thats not so reliable there are loads of games that I can play but Can you run it says I cant. Off topic: my posts seem to take hours to appear on here whats all that about? by the time it arrives its not really relevant anymore..lol
  7. demonhunterdon

Can my pc run this game?

Well I'm running the game on: Intel core duo T9600 @2.80GHz 4GB Ram Windows 7 64bit Nvidia 9600m GT I'm currently getting around 35/45 FPS on medium/high settings on all maps except the new Ogledow map where my system struggles big time, but I also use throttle stop and gamesbooster (seems to...
  8. demonhunterdon

new map - Ogledow map

Anyone else suffering with FPS problems on this map? For me its unplayable averaging at around 10fps. I tend to average 40fps on all the other maps including Butovo on medium to high settings. Maybe its just stretching my very modest machine to its limits due to map size etc. I don't know...
  9. demonhunterdon

New to the community? Introduce yourself!

Hello all Loving the game even though I seem to Die a hell of a lot..lol Favourite map is probably Spartanovka and I tend to play as a rifleman but Smg it now and then. From the UK so generally play on UK servers. Looking forward to the user maps all you clever people can do. Cheers Don
  10. demonhunterdon

Custom map Butovo-b1

Had a little bash on it last night and thought it was a very decent even though there was only about 12 players playing! Once the little things like not being able to get over a few fence's and some crashing get ironed out I can see it being quite popular. Oh and I never had any problems with...