• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

What We Are Up To - Gearing Up For Release

Sounds great! I would like to make a small request of TWI, if you don't mind: Would it be possible for us to get a few days, or perhaps even as long as a weeks notice of when the Free Weekend will be? I ask this so that those of us in large gaming communities will have some time to get the...
  2. M

servers that arent 64 players?

We (2 or 3 of us) at Tactical Gamer are attempting to set up a game night on our server for Saturday evenings at 8pm eastern, and would like to invite any players that enjoy the following: 1. A bot free gaming experience 2. A server that runs the Tank.Tweak mutator (which keeps the bots from...
  3. M

servers that arent 64 players?

The Tactical Gamer RO2 server @ 50.22.244.146:8123 is a bot free, 38 slot server. Also, once RO Classic is released, we will be running that game mode 24/7. So, feel free to drop in at any time. If you have any questions or comments about the TG server, please visit our forum.
  4. M

[Error] Map Issue

I had this happen to me once. It was after I had alt-tabbed to do something in another window. I've attempted to reproduce this issue with no luck.
  5. M

Auto prone: remove it?

I agree that this feature should be kept. It's very useful in keeping you alive in Fallen Fighters.
  6. M

[Question] Orders

Does anyone else have this issue? Are the developers aware of it? If so, is it on the to-fix list? Any response would be appreciated.
  7. M

[Question] Orders

I've also tested this with Rifleman and Elite Rifleman, and the results are the same. Is anyone else having this problem? p.s. Love the game, warts and all!
  8. M

Server 's about Countdown

I've recently been promoted to the server administrator for the community I belong to and have been playing around with a Countdown server. What I'd like to find out is if there is a way to lengthen the countdown timer at all. I've seen no reference to it in the webadmin and am hoping that the...
  9. M

[Question] Orders

I generally play the role of Squad Leader and always issue attack/defend orders via the Command Widget in an effort to get my squad to stay on objective. As an SL, I can see those orders as a reticle and (FT1, FT2, FT3) over the objective icon when I use the Tactical View. Recently, I've...
  10. M

Can we get a TW dev response on this: footsteps

For me, it seems everyone can hear me moving around.. Whether I'm walking, crouched, or crouched with sights up. I, on the other hand, rarely hear the enemy moving about. It kind of sucks to be ninja bayo'd when I'm actively listening for enemy movement and not hearing anything.
  11. M

Lockdown

I also would like to see the Lockdown timer as a server-side option.
  12. M

I can see shadows through stairs

I've also seen this problem, just not on Apartments. I generally see it on Grain Elevator, mainly in the central stairway in the main building.
  13. M

[Question] Microstutter and performance issues, Win7 64bit.

AMD Phenom II 955 Quad core @ 3.2 GHz Asus M3N72-D 8 GB DDR 800 RAM GTX 560Ti Logitech G9x mouse Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit Game runs fine for me on Ultra @ 50+ FPS.
  14. M

Menu Scroll doesn't work

Bump. Anyone else having this problem? Do the developers know about this problem?
  15. M

Menu Scroll doesn't work

I also experience this problem. The worst for me is on the Select Squad screen. The scroll wheel does not work properly (it scrolls extremely slow) and whenever anyone picks a class, the squad list resets to the top. It also (sometimes) adds a blank page at the top of the squad list and cuts...
  16. M

Best and worst of suggestion - Look here before posting

I understand that Koopa. I also understand the need for "realism" by many of the RO2 community (me included!). But, in my humble opinion, I think that losing a bit of realism is worth it if it enhances the tactical possibilities of this awesome game and makes those tactics more accessible to...
  17. M

I'm sure that I and the rest of my fellow community members over at Tactical Gamer will have no problem learning the maps and figuring out landmarks. But, I think having a compass will make it easier to talk tactics with anyone on any server. I would be satisfied with at least a server side...
  18. M

Would it be possible to add a compass and/or the cardinal directions to the map/minimap?