• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Squad 99th Celebrity Division Clan is now Recruiting!

Historically, the 99th has been known as the "no obligation" clan. The only major "rule" if you will involves naming issues, which are handled by Karl. Obviously, having a clan where you don't force people to participate can lead to certain problems, but we've always believed that you should...
  2. M

Why and how did you choose your (ingame) nick

I've always just used my real name since I'm known worldwide. In the early days of RO, my sister's name was also included, but I removed it when she stopped playing.
  3. M

Squad 99th Celebrity Division's new home

Greetings fellow RO players! Just wanted to drop a quick line so everybody would know that the 99th Celebrity Division... the RO Clan that everybody loves to hate... has a new home on the Internet. So please come visit us at http://www.myspace.com/99thcelebritydivision
  4. M

And yet another brain fart-for TW staff.

I've seen you play... they really do need to fix this :)
  5. M

My compliments for Basovka

It's one story? Maybe you should try going up the stairs.
  6. M

Steam automatically updated now game freezes on load

Yeah, it sounds like Rex is having a different problem. And for people that still want to use the SDK, as others have mentioned, it should be possible. When you launch the SDK from with in Steam the first time, it extracts all the SDK files into your Red Orchestra folder. After this has...
  7. M

Elmwood, did you delete the system folder too? If you delete everything, it should work, you'll just need to set everything back up. Also, this is assuming you didn't have any problems until the last Steam update. Hopefully we'll have some info soon that narrows down the problem, this was...
  8. M

I did some more tinkering and found that at least on my system, the old System folder had to be deleted. Yes, this means you will need to re-enter your settings. Fair warning though that doing this can indeed cause a blue screen of death. It's not a problem as long as you have nothing...
  9. M

The fix The fix Ok, here's the fix that I got to work. Everyone that I know that has this problem also had the SDK installed. Go to the C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\[yoursteamaccountname]\red orchestra folder, backup anything in there that you may want to save, for example your...
  10. M

Squad 13th Panzer Division

I just want to fully agree with everything Paris said about the 13th and the /99. We are obviously still small, but are always looking for quality players to join the ranks. Perhaps with the /93 pretty well booked up, some of you excellent European players will join us in the non-competitive /99...