• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Phillyphanatic

After RO2 is fixed...

I check the thread sometimes to see if there are any updates that would improve my performance, so once one comes out that actually does that I will come back to this game. I'm assuming other people are doing that too.
  2. Phillyphanatic

We are currently beta testing a new RO 2 patch

I cant seem to find the server. It says there are none up in the browser.
  3. Phillyphanatic

Is this game already dead?!

I get on occasionally, once the game gets better optimization I'll be getting on a lot more often.
  4. Phillyphanatic

Playerbase is getting weaker and weaker...

I'll be coming back once the games performance is better. My fps rate is terrible, much worse than the beta. In fact, its the latest patch that killed my fps.
  5. Phillyphanatic

15-20 fps on a high end computer

I have a hd5670 and the game was running fine until the 3gb patch, now im getting a average framerate of 22, when I was getting an average of about 45 :(
  6. Phillyphanatic

Severely reduced performance after the big patch

My fps dropped too, I guess they don't know what "optimization" means:p
  7. Phillyphanatic

How to put off scope from MKB42?

And I love hearing the russians guys whine about the MKB.
  8. Phillyphanatic

ROEngine.ini Tweak Guide - confirmed improvement

This improved my FPS by about 10, game is now playable, thanks a ton now I can enjoy this game without any FPS issues ;)
  9. Phillyphanatic

I like RO2

The game will be good when all of the bugs and performance issues are dealt with.
  10. Phillyphanatic

[Info] Is this a joke?

This release truly baffled me. At the end of the beta it was running amazing on my computer. I use the same settings in the full release, and the performance drops to 18-26 fps. I know its not my system, so they must have screwed up in the optimization. Id say give it 2 more weeks before passing...
  11. Phillyphanatic

some singleplayer gameplay runs great

For some reason RO2 runs like crap on my computer even though the beta ran great, guess it just needs more optimization.
  12. Phillyphanatic

Unplayable Release FPS

same, was getting 70-90 fps in beta now its down to 10-20
  13. Phillyphanatic

[Error] failed to find default engine .ini file to retrieve my documents subdirectory to use.

So it has to be in english? damn, I wanted to hear German coming out of a german teammates mouth not english.
  14. Phillyphanatic

[Info] Worst. Release. Ever.

I do get alot of lag that i wasnt getting in the beta, but this will most likely be fixed with the next patch
  15. Phillyphanatic

Full Game Crash/FPS Problems

Same had a 60-70 fps in beta now im lucky if i get in the 30s
  16. Phillyphanatic

How long till we can play full game

Its at times like this I love being in the beta :D
  17. Phillyphanatic

WOW game runs amazing (after new patch)

Ive got a 5670 and can play it with a great fps on high/medium now, great patch guys!
  18. Phillyphanatic

[Error] CTD when joining Pavlov's house map

I can run every other map except pavlovs house, it probably needs more optimization (not a computer whiz so I might be wrong).