• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Palermo

Dear mod team beginner concept artists

Thanks, excellent job !!!
  2. Palermo

Code [Request] Bolt Rifles Only Mutator

Code please !!!! Ducky shares his code, him ... Or, Ducky made it :)
  3. Palermo

Server Can I limit class selection and set levels for everyone on my server?

"force a specific number of available classes per team" => I think it isn't possible because it's set with the map "set all player honor/class/weapon levels" => there are two options available in the webadmin (Gameplay Settings / Clan Match) : Maximum Class Rank & Maximum Weapon Proficiency...
  4. Palermo

Custom Loading screen for community maps?

Absolutely agree with you !!
  5. Palermo

Beta Map [Map]TE-The-Univermag beta

Excellent big map !!! Nice work, Rekrut !!!!
  6. Palermo

Beta Tester applications invited (CLOSED)

it's done ! it will be hard to wait :eek:
  7. Palermo

Server Linux Servers

+1 No response from a developer, it is shameful !!!! :mad:
  8. Palermo

RO2 Mod Map Support- www.RO2ModMaps.com

Very good initiative :o
  9. Palermo

RO2 SDK Preview Release

I took this one BCCIX-C7AXB-Z9CL4 Thanks !!!
  10. Palermo

December 14th "What We Are Up To"

Is this a joke? and the SDK ? it will be available in a year in beta when there will be no player .... List your item is useless as it should have been part of the game at its output. Three months later, there was not much change ... just paid beta game that has become an RC ... in three...
  11. Palermo

New map for testing

I want this map !!! :D
  12. Palermo

December 8th Update Notes

Thank you for that clarification :D
  13. Palermo

Karelian Front

Awesome video !!! Can't wait !
  14. Palermo

December 8th Update Notes

and the SDK? nothing? :mad:
  15. Palermo

Server Linux Servers

The number of servers was divided by three since its release and the number of players by nine and still no SDK (Nor of real management of wars) :mad: No, you do not dream. They just sold to us of dream but we can hope for Christmas gifts (there, it is me who dream) :IS2:
  16. Palermo

[Error] Falling under map @ spawn

I have the same problem. Before the last update, it never knows produced :confused:
  17. Palermo

Server Demo record

I still have the same problem and only with the map Barracks. With other maps, it works perfectly ... "Connection Lost - Package 'RoGameContent' version mismatch" What is Package 'RoGameContent' ? Why only with the only one map ?
  18. Palermo

Server Demo record

I have exactly the same concern when I put the demos in the directory "Steam/SteamApps/common/redorchestra2/ROGame/Demos" With GrainElevator, it works perfectly. With Barracks, I have the same error "Connection Lost. Package 'ROGameContent' version mismatch." When I have time, I would do a...
  19. Palermo

Server Demo record

After the update of November 21, I have a problem with the recording of demos on the server. I get the demo server and I viewed with the client. The map that starts well but I have this error : Connection Lost. Package 'ROGameContent' version mismatch. Yet my game and the server are up to date...
  20. Palermo

Server Latest update (2011-11-08) - Can't connect to server

I did it several times ... I reinstalled everything and it works :p