• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. melipone

KF2 is the daily Steam deal at 15% off

You can't really expect there to not be discounts, but its a bit surprising to get one so soon after EA released. A bit unfair to the early adopters to see after only 1 month you can get it cheaper and get a better product
  2. melipone

How do you think Tripwire can stop the use of perk-leveling maps without resorting to

I hate seeing server browsers in games full of idle/fast rank style servers without real players. But I doubt much will stop them besides whitelisting the maps. Each time you try to fix an exploit they will just find something else
  3. melipone

Over a week in - Things we love and things we hate?

+ Visual presentation, especially zed and gun animations. Even the main menu and server browser is a step up from any other TWI game Music, although it gets a little repetitive. I like how you can have the vocals on or off Map design is pretty good. Some areas may be OP and need balancing. I...
  4. melipone

Scrakes and Fleshpounds are less intimidating than in KF1

Good post. The immersion is not quite as good as the first game in some areas after repeated plays. The graphical presentation is flawless (especially the animation), but sound isn't really used enough to build tension, atmosphere or character in the gameplay or enemies. The teleportation is...
  5. melipone

What's the point of bulk ammo skill for berserker?

Personally I feel a lot of the perks in the game could do with being scrapped and replaced with something that makes the class more interesting and unique. Extra ammo is a very boring perk when you have stuff like supplier in support tree. Thats the sort of perk we should have - utilities that...
  6. melipone

Hans difficulty is too different from match

I think part of the problem is there is "hidden difficulty". Once you know how to kill hans he's quite easy as long as each player knows the hidden rules. Just got to make sure he does his grabs asap and people don't waste their ammo when they do no damage (and he heals to 100% anyway). Lots of...
  7. melipone

DJ Scully supposed to be Dutch?

Sounds like Sean Connery to me, think thats what they were going for with his character DJ Scully is like someone was listenning to Robbaz . His character is the least well done to me, just trying too hard to be zany. Its kids cartoon style quirky imo
  8. melipone

Curious About Past & Present 'Free-Aim' Stance

I think it would annoy too many KF1 players for it to be a good idea. A lot of KF players hardly use iron sights at all, forcing them to would result in some negativity. Personally I feel it would add to the gunplay and make more of a tradeoff between hip shot/run and gun and iron sights mode...
  9. melipone

The Clot Grabbing Auto-Aim Megathread II: The Grabbening

In realtime it feels instant to me, fast enough that i've often killed the zed before I realise it. Not sure if its worth the distinction between instant and very, very fast
  10. melipone

The Clot Grabbing Auto-Aim Megathread II: The Grabbening

Could have added more options in your poll. Personally I feel the way you instantly lock onto the grabber a bit like a half done feature that could be fleshed out in EA. Should be a smoother transition rather than instantly snap to the head as it quite jarringly takes control from the player in...
  11. melipone

Overwhelmingly Positive on Steam

Just had a look on Steam and its moved up from Very Positive to Overwhelmingly Positive. Credit where credit is due, this must be the best launch of a game in TWI's history, and its not even fully released yet. Hopefully they can maintain the momentum and keep the game relevant for the next few...
  12. melipone

Are there any KF2 FPS tweaks like for KF1 were?

If you search for Red Orchestra 2 tweak guides you will probably find tweaks that also work in KF2
  13. melipone

Just fought Hans for the 1st time, on solo normal.

Don't think so. Some good info here btw: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=105375
  14. melipone

Just fought Hans for the 1st time, on solo normal.

Try not to shoot him when he throws smoke and tries to life drain - he gets 85% damage resistance (was true at end of beta anyway, haven't got to hans yet since launch). Just a waste of ammo. Run to him and let him grab. Besides that I'm not sure about solo play
  15. melipone

How to make dedicated server

From issue tracking (http://steamcommunity.com/games/232090/announcements/detail/230023941344052932): If enough do this maybe we can help fix the issues
  16. melipone

KF2 released - servers filled

Servers are also getting crashed by too many people trying to join it seems
  17. melipone

ADS sensitivity

I haven't tried it myself but give this a go: Go in documents/my games/KillingFloor2/KFGame/KFInput Search for ZoomedSensitivityScalar and change between 0.1 and 1
  18. melipone

PC KF2 Online Features Not Working

Pretty sure theres simply no real feedback when you press the Play Now button, but it is actually looking for a server. It just can't find one with capacity as everything is full. I managed to get into a game but it hanged after a couple of waves, maybe because people are hammering the servers?
  19. melipone

Player count at launch

Seems like theres too many for the amount of servers
  20. melipone

Can't purchase Killing Floor 2 for myself on Steam

Yep said I owned both before purchasing, but purchased anyway and can now run it