• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Skater901

"Why Even Try?" A demonstration of the berserker perks weakness.

Only thing you need to prove Berserker is underpowered is this. Berserker is meant to be the perk getting into the thick of the fight and soaking damage, it's meant to be tough. Yet the Berserker gets a paltry 5% damage reduction, while Commando and Support both get a 33% damage reduction in...
  2. Skater901

PC Medic weapons don't receive increased ammo capacity until they "spawn"

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: When purchasing a Medic weapon at the trader, it will not have increased ammo capacity until the trader menu is closed. Description: When using the Medic extra ammo skill, if you purchase a Medic weapon at the trader, it will not have the extra...
  3. Skater901

PC Gas grenades displaying, but the object does not exist

Category: Code/3D art/animation Reproducibility: Unable to reproduce Summary: During Hans fight, gas grenades were appearing on my screen but did not actually exist in the game. Description: During the boss fight with Hans, on Outpost on hard difficulty, everyone died except my friend, who...
  4. Skater901

PC Can't view other perk configuration options when dead

Category: Code/2D art Reproducibility: Always Summary: When dead cannot view configure options for any perk but current one. Description: When you die in game, you cannot view the "skills" for the other perks. To reproduce, do the following: 1) Start a game of KF2. 2) Make sure to have 2...
  5. Skater901

PC Blocked in a corner by a player on Paris.

I'm not really interested in having them change it during waves because that seems like too big of a change. It's part of how the game works; you can be blocked, so you (and your team mates) need to be aware of it, and if a player blocks others and causes a wipe... well, you know who to blame.
  6. Skater901

PC Blocked in a corner by a player on Paris.

Category: Code/Level Design/Other Reproducibility: Sometimes Summary: At the Trader in the pub, a player trapped me against the wall. Description: In the pub in the BurningParis level, if you stand right up against the wall and the trader, another player can stand in front of you and block...
  7. Skater901

PC Fraps disables Steam overlay in KF2

Category: Code/other. Reproducibility: Always. Summary: If Fraps is running when KF2 is launched, the Steam overlay will not work. Description: Fraps (http://www.fraps.com/) is a small program that allows you to take screenshots, record in-game footage, and provides a framerate counter when...
  8. Skater901

Can't bring up Steam overlay

Exact same problem here, overlay wouldn't work. Saw your post, tried closing Fraps, overlay runs no problem.
  9. Skater901

Tactics Killing Scrakes with M32 blunt headshots

Well I was hoping for things like "aim the dot at his chin in order to achieve head shots" "don't fire too fast or his head hitbox gets messed up" "remember that explosions shift his head box so account for that" etc. :p (note that I'm not sure if any of those are true, just examples I thought...
  10. Skater901

Tactics Killing Scrakes with M32 blunt headshots

So I've seen a few videos about this, and seen it mentioned in a thread (I forget which), but I've never been able to get the hang of it myself. For those that don't know what I'm talking about, there's a trick with the M32 vs Scrakes where you can fire blunt shots up into its head at point...
  11. Skater901

[Killing Floor Games] Sign up here!

Well the only reason I would participate in this is a mix of boredom and curiosity, and I'm definitely not bored or curious to pay to get into something that I'm not really interested in in the first place! To be honest I think the whole thing is kind of ridiculous. That said I'm going to...
  12. Skater901

[Killing Floor Games] Sign up here!

You have to pay to get into this thing?? Nuts to that! I was debating checking it out at some point in the future when I had some spare time, but I was already kind of skeptical of the concept of a KF tournament, but paying for it? Nuts to that, I'll go play some games with my friends thanks.
  13. Skater901

FluXiService - Game Hosting

Cool stuff! I probably won't use your stuff simply because I have no need of a private server. :p But imo it's cool to see a community member who loves this game decide to offer hosting services, cause you'll be quite involved in making it the best it can possibly be. Bravo!
  14. Skater901

4 less

15. Skater901

4 less

Fine, whatever, I can't be bothered arguing, just gonna leave this thread. :)
  16. Skater901

4 less

17. Skater901

4 less

It does work on M79/M32 grenades, just very rarely because they move so fast. Well that's basically the point of Sharpshooter, so... Hell on Earth is supposed to be challenging. A low ammo count is part of that. If you had loads of Crossbow arrows so you could comfortably kill every Scrake...
  18. Skater901

Why does Tripwire focus on RS/RO2 instead of KF?

Well it took 'em yonks to fix the dual weapons money glitch, and it still works in a fashion. :D