• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. L

Just a little ArmA 2 Remake! :)

The war in Syria is terrifying, and i hope that the Syrian people will someday get their normal lives back. While there is so many videos on YT, about the war, and videos that shows the Free Syrian Army, destroying Tanks, Light Armored Vehicles, Cars, Infantry etc. I wanted to do a little...
  2. L

What the?????..........

Okay, so i was preloadin' the game about 4 hours ago, and now its preloading again? TWI What is going on!??? *RAGING*:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  3. L

RO2 paratrooper bag...TWI staff read!

So i was looking at a gamespy contest, where you can win a graphic card, RO2 and a paratrooper bag. Is there any chance to purchase the paratrooper bag, or is it contest exclusive? if you can buy it, i would really like to have a link(if someone knows where to buy). IT LOOKS FREAKIN'...
  4. L

[Crash] Crash on pavlovs house!

Okay, so i was playing Pavlovs house for the first time, and i didnt even get in the game before it crashed. I also have low FPS on this map, but not on all the other maps! Its very choppy when i play this map, and that is just sad. I only play Spartanovka, Station, Comissars house and so...
  5. L

the "Im sad" thread.

will try, may sound stupid but where do i find the config?:o
  6. L

the "Im sad" thread.

i know! but after all i want to play too! you do understand that do you?
  7. L

the "Im sad" thread.

im really sad, wanna know why? Because of that stupid patch for the beta!:( before the patch, everything was working as it should, and i was a happy kid playing my favorite franchise! NOW after the patch i get: Low FPS, lag, crash, server browser only showing "3" servers and so on. this...
  8. L

[Error] shows 43 severs but all empty and old maps!

so i recently updated my game and i can't play it cause it says 43 severs, no one play and its all Apartments fallenfighters and so on. i want to play the new maps so bad!!!!:( does anyone have the same issue as me? and if you know a fix post it!
  9. L

Your favorite line so far

I have also seen a german soldier gets shot in his stumich, falling to the ground and just cry. He was crying for a half a minute. Then my squad Leader shouted:"Show no mercy tovarisch!" and i shot him in the head. That was way too realstic in my opinion. Good job o that one TWI!
  10. L

Your favorite line so far

Think ive heard a german soldier scream: " Where are you bolshevik scum! I piss on it!". Or something like that
  11. L

kiddies in this game!

If you are talkin' about me, then no! No speedhack, no wallhack, no aimbot no hack at all. I can prove it if you want!:cool:
  12. L

kiddies in this game!

so i was playing RO2 today and i was playing on Apartments like everyone else. Then a guy post my name in chat and said: " LIME YOU ARE RUINING THE ATMOSPHERE!". and i was like: me? what have i done tell me:confused:. and when he was about to give me all the reasons, why i was ruining the...
  13. L

[Error] error in Gumrak map!

so i have played the map called Gumrak alot today and i found this mysterious bug! look here: the smoke goes in 2 directions? i dont know if it is meant to be like this, but it looks kinda strange?
  14. L

TWI Read this please!

I have native languages. There was a thread on how to do it. You Have to rename folders and such. I actually dont need an language on/off button, but some people do! And yes i know native language Will be in final release.
  15. L

TWI Read this please!

Instead of going through folders just to get native language, it would be nice if you could add a turn on/off native language Button in the options menu. Many people will be thankfull if you did this. So please if you could, make such. A button in another update!:D
  16. L

read this please....

The first time i ever tried a game was the good ol' time with my dad playing Return to castle Wolfenstein. Was so scary at first but i got used to it. Then i began loving FPS games even more. I personally want a realistic game that make you feel like a war veteran, or even Vasilli Zaitsev! What...
  17. L

read this please....

hey thanks pal. The only reason why im this good at english, is because my mom lived in London for 3-5 years, when she was younger! All of my friends are just saying: "DU ER EN ENGELSK N
  18. L

read this please....

I know, but i just can't wait! i have opened STEAM over 9000 times! and nothing. but ill guess i just have to wait:D
  19. L

read this please....

So as i said in a previous thread, im 12 years old and my parents are devils when it comes to bed times. I live in Denmark and the timezone here is GMT+1. For sometimes ago i pre-ordered the DDE version of RO2. The beta was supposed to be released today. What i hates is that it is 8:36 PM here...
  20. L

A little RO Tribute

why not?:D Many of my friends are alot into Cod and BF3. Yes they are good games but not as realistic. im into realistic games. Games that makes you fell like an eastern front veteran. Games that has effort into it. TWI are gods to me!(im overreacting. sorry) and i like all of their games! ive...