• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. DIVZ

RS & HoS in the server browser

Yes someone explained it to me already and yes it makes sense now. I bought the DDE because of the Beta and because I believed (and still do) TWI should receive the extra support and money, I was just a little suprised when someone explained it to me in the wrong way, but your post actually...
  2. DIVZ

The poll

Thanks, now it makes sense.
  3. DIVZ

The poll

I pre-ordered RO2 and I own RO1, I think that an expansion pack should already just be a maximum of
  4. DIVZ

Latest Version of Gameplay Trailer

Too bad I coulnd't get into the alpha/beta testing, hope to be able to get the game as soon as it comes out though ;D
  5. DIVZ

RS & HoS in the server browser

But does that mean that the people who have bought HoS have to pay extra for RS while people who buy RS get HoS for free? I mean I pre-ordered HoS and from what I understand I have to pay extra..
  6. DIVZ

Killing Floor Copy Trade

This is the Red Orchestra 2 forum, you sir are a derp.
  7. DIVZ

BF3 realism!!! must see!!!

I remember doing this is BF2 with a friend, he would be next to me in the chopper and I would go up and drop and right at that time he would jump out, shoot and then I would catch him in mid air... Good ol' Little Bird :D
  8. DIVZ

Ping fix

I've had pings of 15-20, and it's a BIG difference between those pings that I normally have in RO2 and the pings of 15-20 in terms of reaction time. Hope they can fix it, but I can live with a ping of 60 in RO2.
  9. DIVZ

In-game sounds ?

Wow the 1st video has the most amazing MG fire sounds I have ever heard. WHY! TRIPWIRE WHY!
  10. DIVZ

In a few month's time...

Were you in the game with me 20 minutes ago? Someone said that aswell... Ingame name: BTHxANGEL OT: Kinda sad that it happens yes, should be a server sided option (if it isn't already)
  11. DIVZ

my god i have seen a real is2 and more..

I've been there since I was like 4 years old, still remember most of it :D The german bunkers..the airplanes..the huge amphibious thing. Good place to check out when you're on holiday there :D
  12. DIVZ

Lots great photos of the Red Army

And the Russians, and the Americans.
  13. DIVZ

Lots great photos of the Red Army

Pictures and videos from the 2nd world war still keep amazing me, however the people in the comments on those pictures are retarted. "YOU RUSSIAN COMMUNISTS PRICK AMERICA WIL DESTROY YOUUAUU" Really... *facepalm* I don't know what Americans get teached in schools but it sure as hell is not...
  14. DIVZ

Fat Man & Little Boy

15. DIVZ

Add more realistic wounding in realistic mode.

77-0 The mighty :IS2: is with us on this.
  16. DIVZ

Make PV Indicators easier to see on widescreens

I have never even seen anything like that o.0 Did not even know it was in the game.
  17. DIVZ

East coast servers? West coast players?

Not having this issue over here in The Netherlands, ping is about 20-100 for most servers here.
  18. DIVZ

Poor performance with High End Rig

Putting in this sound card tomorrow, We'll see if it helps with FPS. http://us.store.creative.com/Creative-Sound-Blaster-XFi-Titanium-Fatal1ty/M/B0018EFGTM.htm Edit: I run about 40-70 FPS maxed out with I5 2300k 8GB DDR3 HD 5850 MSI Twin Frozr II (long name for a card o.0) Resolution...
  19. DIVZ

[Video] Youtube channel about Indie Games. (mostly)

I know but it's mostly focused on indie games but sometimes we will play other just the more mainstream/bigger games aswell :D -DIVZ
  20. DIVZ

[Video] Youtube channel about Indie Games. (mostly)

Hey guys my name is DIVZ and I'm part of The PorkChop Cast, We have started about a month ago with the idea of bringing out indie games to the public. Great idea right?, well the problem is we don't really have alot of viewers yet. So right now we have about 38 subscribers and we are aiming...