• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. El_Ejcovero

wtf is this new kill feed in classic mode???

Can't that be set server side?
  2. El_Ejcovero

When is the free weekend?

Better not be the same weekend as a Guild Wars 2 beta weekend... Although I already have the game, I would want to participate... :P
  3. El_Ejcovero

Fixed (German) MachineGun

Is that how they run around hip-firing those machine guns then? o_0
  4. El_Ejcovero

9 losses in a row

Stop playing Apartments? Lol!
  5. El_Ejcovero

why is my level so high? from 17 to 83!!!

Yeah, yesterday I was playing normal, then I got a ton of achievements, and I got 1500 or so kills, so with my assault kit I have already become a hero, and I didn't do anything... :\ http://steamcommunity.com/id/elejcovero/screenshot/577809135245520376 Notice the MG 34, outside the beta, I...
  6. El_Ejcovero

Why Punkbuster and not VAC?

I think both will be supported, someone correct me if I am wrong...
  7. El_Ejcovero

Joining a false server?

Also forgot to mention, my server browser still crashes the game every so often... :(
  8. El_Ejcovero

Joining a false server?

I got worse, I joined (some other server), and nothing happened, I couldn't quit, move, open menu, or anything. So I open the console, and no commands work, its just stuck there... Forever... Not even Alt + F4 works... So I have to open the task manager and kill it... :(
  9. El_Ejcovero

Unlocks

Gamification is the future guys, get used to it... And honestly, the base weapons aren't useless, like in some "other" game... :p In fact, the base weapons are probably what a recruit might get in real life at the time, and they are deadly, so the game is fine, you don't have to unlock anything...
  10. El_Ejcovero

Best kill so far

My best kill was after a string of defensive kills on Fallen Fighters as a rifleman (Countdown), I had a sort of close quarter duel with an SMG soldier, I snuck up from behind him, and I was sneaking through the broken furniture, when he decides I will come up behind him or something, he turns...
  11. El_Ejcovero

Poll: zoom implementation

What? In real life you have peripheral vision and you can adjust your focus, that, according to the argument, is what the zoom is supposed to simulate... So why would you force everyone to focus? That makes no sense... :confused: Oh, and my vote would go to leave it, it is fine... And what...
  12. El_Ejcovero

slow things down a bit

Maybe loss of XP? :D Yeah, I do see that a lot, players thinking they are invincible simply become easy targets... And as SkinZ187 said, maybe the respawn timer should be longer so that death matters and players value their life. But in essence, the problems is really the players, and not the...
  13. El_Ejcovero

To everyone complaining about the zoom being unrealistic

It is set that way by default... Default key for zoom is "Shift."
  14. El_Ejcovero

Keys to winning in the BETA

But the challenge in Grain Elevator is getting to the elevator. See, if the Axis decides to camp, which I see a lot, or run across trying to rush to the objective, they will get picked off one by one, until they lose. When you play as Axis you must move as a team, and if possible, flank the...
  15. El_Ejcovero

What's with the "kill notification" sound??

Hmm... I wonder about that too, I would like to test it before judging the game, because it could be just a hit sound like any other sound? I mean, we should test if you can hear it on a long-shot...
  16. El_Ejcovero

Major, Gamebreaking problem

Somehow I think there is, because every so often, in a rare occasion, a name pops up with the side's emblem next to it. So I am assuming there must be some sort of glitch preventing it from showing up correctly? Of course, I may be wrong, but I'll try to get a screenshot of the icon next time I...
  17. El_Ejcovero

RO2:HOS, got best maps i ever saw in a video game!

I am loving Grain Elevator, especially when the Axis have to go up to the next objective, too bad it doesn't happen often... :p
  18. El_Ejcovero

Guns Are Way Too Accurate

Josef Nader and KarmakazeNZ, you guys are spot on, and Josef, I see what you are saying all the time, most players, especially in relaxed realism servers, are not using sound tactics...
  19. El_Ejcovero

Major, Gamebreaking problem

You are right Metaldaze, the teams are color coded (Red for Soviets, and Green for Nazis) everywhere else in the game, but for some reason, not in the chat stream... :confused: It can get confusing...