• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

PC Health/Armor transferring across classes

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: Changing from a perk with higher than starting values for armor/health transfers that value over to your new perk Description: Increased health seems to be temporary, the extra health you gained can not be healed back if the perk you switched to...
  2. C

Zeds teleporting, is this intentional?

During a match a few nights ago, I was running from a fleshpound and after getting decent distance away, he pops out from out of a doorway and mauls me. At that point in time I just thought I had lost track of him, but the distance and direction of where I thought he was compared to where he...
  3. C

PC Dosh from sold weapons gets reduced

Category: Code Reproducibility: Sometimes Summary: Selling a weapon gives me dosh at the trader but it immediately takes some of that profit away Description: On occasion when I'm selling a weapon I've found to the trader, it would give me the full value in dosh then take about 50 or so of...
  4. C

PC Ammo disappearing from weapons when swapping out

Category: Code Reproducibility: Sometimes Summary: Switching weapons causes a bit of ammo to disappear Description: On occasion, when swapping the primary weapon with my secondary weapon in the slot first weapon slot (such switching to the medic shotgun from my medic assault rifle,) the ammo...
  5. C

Changing MG barrels?

I had a friend firing away on Apartments with his MG while I was playing 'Johnny on the spot' and ferrying ammo between the re-supply and him. Eventually his MG barrel started to overheat and ultimately it got destroyed. We were playing as the Allies; I was wondering if there was a way to...