• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

Tactics Parrying Fleshpounds?

I haven't done any intensive testing, but damage does interrupt a stumbling zed. It's kind of an obvious mechanic after playing zerker for a bit. After stumbling a scrake/fleshpound, take a light swing at it, you'll notice that as soon as your swing connects on the zed, they'll stop stumbling...
  2. C

Nice video but I have a few things to say in regards to your info about FPs. Raging FPs can be parried while raged and the bit about only stumbling from an altfire from the pulverizer while enraged is wrong. They can't be stumbled from a pulverizer swing even while unraged, it always sends them...
  3. C

Commando Class: Perk Balancing and Ideas

The stagger is awful. It doesn't work on anything above a gorefast. What's the point when everything that can be staggered from that skill can also be decapitated in one shot from anything that isn't the 9mm pistol.
  4. C

Fleshpounds have two attacks that they won't stumble out of even if you time it correctly; the jump attack and the triplejump (both of these attacks only happen if you're just a bit out of melee range, the latter only occurring while they're enraged) they won't stumble out of these but you can...
  5. C

Tactics Easy Berserker killing SC/FP Guide

My mistake then. I was responding to the part where you said, "OK well play as a berserker a few days, maybe even try to solo a scrake with your pulverizer and nail gun, and then come back and tell me it's strong. Even on normal you will die." From that and your post earlier in the thread...
  6. C

The thing about parrying fleshpounds vs scrakes is that fleshpounds don't do much damage comparatively, they don't go into wild combos that shred health away if you mess up a parry (except for the spin but you can literally throw up a parry at any time during that attack and it'll stumble them...
  7. C

Tactics Strategies for Scrakes

I apologize for the quality but I made a video to demonstrate circling (as a zerker, suicidal/6players) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4ng5N3cmGA Also kind of shows that scrakes can be dodged (I took damage from the two times I actually had to parry but none from any of the other swings.)...
  8. C

Made a craptastic demonstration video; launched a solo offline match and spawned a fleshpound scaled to suicidal with six players and gave myself a pulverizer. It's a bit different online. You may or may not be able to get in the extra swings depending on whether or not teammates are...
  9. C

I will be the first one to agree with you that the perk is very weak at the moment, but do not discount competent use of the pulverizer. Even on 6man suicidal scrakes are far from being impossible to solo and fleshpounds are even easier because of the right clicks being explosive. Circling...
  10. C

Berserker/Melee Ability Balance

Believe it or not, my friends and I found it pretty useful to have me slapchop most of the zeds in the first couple of waves on HoE because it'd save a bunch of ammo. The crovel is very good with increased swing speed. On HoE where zeds can run up to you before your commando can kill all of...
  11. C

It's depressing when all the other perks become noticeably stronger as they rank up. Much faster reloads, larger magazines, armor repair, extremely fast syringe recharge, increased survivability etc. During my last solo suicidal run, I accidentally swapped perks on wave 6 out of 7 from lv23...
  12. C

I'm pretty sure there's a nasty bug that causes your blocks to not register for the match. The last time I've had it I tested it on the last zed alive and my block wasn't working in any way. Not even dying and respawning seems to fix it.
  13. C

Damage is only one of the many problems with berserker right now.
  14. C

Tactics Strategies for Scrakes

I've found sprinting past his non-chainsaw arm really reliable in avoiding damage. After clearing past the scrake, try to get close to the scrake's backside before they can recover and turn around to face you. Force them to turn in circles while your team shreds them. Basically the same thing...
  15. C

Playing the perk depresses me. You can't reliably deal with medium zeds in a respectable amount of time using the nailgun if they aren't practically in your face. Nail headshots result in them staggering in a manner that makes their head hitboxes to move around enough that you're spending...
  16. C

Killing Floor 2 shows as in libary

It only shows in library for store related stuff, game disappears from my installed list whenever the beta got deactivated.
  17. C

Killing Floor 2 shows as in libary

Still shows as in library after flushing local Steam configurations.
  18. C

At this point, the only reason to pick a zerk at higher difficulties is their EMP grenade. Outside of having EMP grenades (that got nerfed,) there is really nothing the berserker can do that other classes can't do better. There's no significant advantages in having a berserker show up to parry...
  19. C

PC Health/Armor transferring across classes

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: Changing from a perk with higher than starting values for armor/health transfers that value over to your new perk Description: Increased health seems to be temporary, the extra health you gained can not be healed back if the perk you switched to...
  20. C

Tactics Berzerker Tactics

That's pretty neat, I never thought about jumping up into the air after blocking the leap. I assumed the hitbox for the landing was just going to hit me for even being next to the FP. Edit to prevent a double post: A nice little window to deal damage to a fleshpound and cancel his rage without...