• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

My Red Orchestra 2 Review

After 123 hours logged into the beta & release i decided to write a short review as what to what i think. This is not meant to bash the game, hype the game or do to do anything else then to reflect my personal opinion about the game. Weapons/Class Loadout/Unlocks 6/10 Weapons behave...
  2. S

MP 40/II Reload Bug

I noticed this bug on the MP 40/II. After expanding both magazines of ammunition its impossible to reload more then 1 magazine after that. Effectivly, making it an standard MP 40 after its first reload. Check video. MP 40/II Reload Bug - YouTube
  3. S

Possible reason for one of the stats bug.

Hello, today me and my friend both got Kills Platinum achievement and both of us got between 3000-3500 kills that rounds out of nowhere. This specific stats bug seems to be linked with "Kills Platinum" achievement and i hope that helps you solve it. Thanks for reading, Skjold
  4. S

Server Ranked Server?

Hello, iam a part of a international clan with servers set up in Chicago, London & Sydney. They were all submitted to the ranked application process and Chicago is ranked and progression works (somewhat). Our EU server did not get ranked. Is this becouse all applications has not been processed...
  5. S

Server Acces to the Ranked Server application?

Hello, with game launch around the corner i wonder if there is any news regarding when we server hosts will be able to "apply" for ranked server status? Really looking forward to be able to do this. Thanks for any answers. Skjold, Commander Officer EU 116th Panzer Division
  6. S

Increased Overall Ping (Not PB Related)

Hello, i noticed a huge average ping increase after the patch, so i took a long read on the forums and noticed that people turned off PB for better performance, so i did. It did decrease overall ping, but even with PB disabled the average ping has increased drastically since the last patch...
  7. S

Server Admin Spectating

Hello, i've been working very hard with others to keep our servers well administrated but im having some serious issues as to spectating suspected hackers to the point i can only know for sure about the "speedhacking around with static MG" super obvious hackers. If i join the server as a...
  8. S

Server Server Map-Cycling?

Hello, i've got my rented server up and running and all is well, however since the map voting system is extremly sub-par at the moment only grain elevator gets any playtime and i want to set up a map cycle instead of map voting but i can't seem to get it to work, is there anyone who can tell me...