• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

RO community wishlist (TWI please read this)

havent played in 2 months... this ^^^^ gives me hope :)
  2. S

Worst map balancing I've seen in my life !

@Goten there is never going to be a scenario where both teams (whether in pubs or clan matches) are exactly equal in skill. now obviously, there would be a time limit set (example: 20 minutes) and lockdown would not exist in this game mode. if it were to reach max time, then it would just...
  3. S

all these things you guys are bringing up is why i really wish we could just have a territory mode where the teams switch sides and play as axis and allies for one round each. this would eliminate EVERY SINGLE imbalance on every map 100% of the time.... just think about it for a bit guys... if...
  4. S

What we are up to - The Nov 29th Edition

Yoshiro - any further word on the option to being able to set aim down sights as a non toggle?
  5. S

devs - please fix control options

anymore info on this yoshiro? i havent played in 1.5 months or so and just waiting patiently for this fix before i do start playing again. thanks
  6. S

im just taking a page out of "rtcw" with this suggestion, which is also a game of axis vs allies. in rtcw, there was NEVER a complaint of map balance, and that is simply because both teams are "dealt the same set of cards", so to speak. it just makes sense in any att vs def multiplayer game...
  7. S

map balance wouldnt matter in territory mode if the teams switched sides. i wish there was a game mode where this were true...some thing like this for example: take the map grain elevator for example - team 1 is axis and team 2 is allies. lets say team 1 captures all objectives in 18:30. now...
  8. S

I am liking the direction of R02

you are very wrong... and thats ok. the best game ive ever played and most ive ever played a game was rtcw. if anyone here has ever played it, they would probably agree that rtcw was a game that ABSOLUTELY required teamwork to be a successful squad/team. if fact, it required teamwork more than...
  9. S

November 8th Update Changelist

why no? u jus trollin?
  10. S

November 8th Update Changelist

how about non toggle iron sights yoshiro?
  11. S

ostfront/darkest hour - youtube videos

lonestar, i also am interested in the invasion 1944 mod for arma 2. are there active servers for this mod? is so, how many servers are active and how many people are playing on average? ...and are they mostly playing missions against bots, or are they playing true pvp multiplayer battles?
  12. S

nothing is holding me back. i bought it and downloaded darkest hour also. cant wait for the weekend. in fact, after snooping around last night in the server browsers, the amount of active servers seemed comparable to ro2 :D looking forward to the weekend
  13. S

I think the next patch should be focused on community complaints.

myself and my roommate havent played in over a month for the exact same reason. yoshiro did comment a lil while back in a thread about this and said they were looking into this. maybe we will get lucky and he will chime in on this once again....please yoshiro :D
  14. S

i posted a thread in the red orchestra general forums...just wondering if any of you ro vets can shed some light if your would be willing to go into that sub-forum and take a look.
  15. S

myself and some friends were sitting around last night and decided to search around on youtube for gameplay videos of ostfront and darkest hour gameplay beings we have never played it and wanted to see what all the fuss from the old "vets" was about with ro2....well, now i understand the "vets"...
  16. S

new to ostfront ... couple ?'s

just started playing ro1 and darkest hour as im waiting for ro2 to get fixes and mods. in ostfront, it seems my fps are capped at 90. i have a 120hz monitor...is there a way to change the fps limit to 120? are iron sights toggle only? ....or is there a way i can change it so that i hold...
  17. S

ro max fps - can i change it?

just started playing ost front and darkest hour.... it seems im capped at 90 fps. is there a way to change that to allow 120 fps? have a 120hz monitor is why i ask.
  18. S

What would it take for YOU to start playing RO2 again?

havent played in weeks....still waiting for twi to patch in the ability to hold down for aiming down sights instead of toggle only. i know i can edit my input ini but it is buggy and just creates too much frustration. yoshi said it will be patched in...but not sure when :(
  19. S

please give us "hold down to ADS" option (please read devs)

yoshiro responded in another thread saying that they are looking to implement this in a future patch... awesome!!!! :D
  20. S

devs - please fix control options

thank you yoshiro i have been clamoring for a response on this for quite some time. thank you thank you when it is implemented, i will def start playing ro2 again :D the hell with bf3 :eek: