• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. b0sco

The KF1 Voice acting is still far better than in KF2

As long as there will be a character with KF1s line's I'll be happy. Otherwise I'm hoping for voice replacement packs in the Steam workshop once modding picks up.
  2. b0sco

For the Forum Faithful

Actually there are quite a few image to text tools that could do so. Just saying.
  3. b0sco

Little hearbroken concerning the keys.

Yeah, I remember getting up early to snatch a key from the Aussies (can't remember the magazine's name). Worked like a charm though. :D
  4. b0sco

KF 2 Beta Keys

Let's try the Brazilian method (no offense Sarci) gibe key plos HUEHUEHUE i report yuo
  5. b0sco

KF 2 Beta Keys

I guess this is what I get for going to the pub on a wednesday night. :o
  6. b0sco

Crosshair enabled in options?

Still kinda weird to ignore the forums for that. From what the Twitter feed looks like, it's mostly gamer grills and streamers on the receiving end. Maybe that's the point. ;)
  7. b0sco

Crosshair enabled in options?

There are actually keys being given out right now via Twitter. However, with thousands of people F5ing, it's hard to snatch a working one.
  8. b0sco

Heroes of the West (Western Front mod)

Bunker battles... epic memories from Hurtgenwald in DH. Sometimes the Pak bunker inhabitants held out for the whole round, even if the cap around it was long overrun. :IS2:
  9. b0sco

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

Found out about this mod just now, with Classic being dead I'll have to try it out ASAP...
  10. b0sco

40-1 Classic Server - Tonight (12/06/13)

SL spawn and all weapon upgrades (even unrealistic ones)?
  11. b0sco

RS/HOS guns way too easy to aim and weapons too accurate?

See http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=92008
  12. b0sco

[Movie] New Eastern Front horror film, this one is over the top awesome

Neat, afaik it's made by the guys who wanted to do Worst Case Scenario (infamous trailer below) Worst Case Scenario Trailer 1 - YouTube Definitely gonna check it out.
  13. b0sco

[Game] Festung Europa - Darkest Hour spiritual successor

From the FE news post:
  14. b0sco

What We Are Up To - First Patch And The German Surprise!

I'm sure this is great news for every German player who hasn't imported the game or gotten the uncut version already via gifting etc. :)
  15. b0sco

RO2/RS Gun mechanics and play style suggestions

I think this is part of the whole 'Make Red Orchestra more accessible'-routine that TWI has followed with RO2/RS. Giving every player the ability to kill everything (HMGs, LMGs, etc.) prevents frustation for those who have no sense of flanking, teamwork, etc.. Back in DH (I know, I know...
  16. b0sco

[Game] Festung Europa - Darkest Hour spiritual successor

This and Ground Branch might be the saviors of realistic FPS.
  17. b0sco

Play Classic Mode

Because SL spawn is what RO is about. Oh wait, that's Battlefield.
  18. b0sco

[RO2+RS] Smoke shells for arty/mortars

Bump for awareness. This would make more sense than forcing the TL to run into enemy lines in order to throw around his smoke grenades.
  19. b0sco

[RO2+RS] Smoke shells for arty/mortars

Might be a repost, but it's on the agenda again with RS: The option to call in smoke rounds as TL. Create a wall of smoke. Like there is in the first minutes of Iwo Jima, laid down by ship artillery. Would add another tactical aspect to the TL/SL job.
  20. b0sco

Tactics Differences between Arty strike options

On a related note, I wish there was the option to call in smoke rounds as TL. Wall of smoke. Like there is in the first minutes of Iwo Jima.