• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

Epithany About "Magic" Zoom. Read if you hate it.

Why can't anyone spell in this thread? It is "Epiphany" and "Adequate"... Mein gott
  2. T

Is there any chance?

I have always said that the second revolutionary war will be fought over the use of the letter U. It has begun
  3. T

Too much special weapons

There is an option to role kick people... Look at the menu
  4. T

First impressions from RO veteran

Umm the reason its probably not as realistic as you hoped is because many of the non-realism features are on. Realism only really removes extra things so there's nothing to test in that so its useless for a beta. Don't worry I am sure the full game with have less stuff for you (in a good way).
  5. T

RO2 Beta Update Changelog - September 2

First thing that went through my mind when I read this: HOORAY! Good job TWI, good fixes.
  6. T

[Error] Roaming when not supposed to Cam

Bug: When on countdown for example the server does not normally allow your cam to go into roaming mode when dead but there is a way around this. Reproductibility: Sometimes (It seems to only be a problem with CD_FallenFighters but I have not yet tried CD_Apartments) Method: If you keep clicking...
  7. T

[Error] Pistol Texture Broken?

I am not sure if this is intentional but the pistol here looks like the model is deconstructed or something. It's not a big deal but this is beta and idk if you want to know. Happy Bug Fixing (if there is such a thing)
  8. T

Superman!

Why are you so sure that they are the best hackers out there? I would think that they would have better things to do in hacking games that have a much wider audience, no offense there's just more money elsewhere I would guess, but at the same time idk.
  9. T

[Error] Mosin Nagant instead of G41

Same sort of problem, went squad leader from assault class, I kept my ppsh and nades (I was russian) but I never got the binocs or the smokes nades and I lost my pistol.
  10. T

Black Textures / This is so weird.

I had a similar problem until I updated my drivers on an ATI card (dual 2800Xt's I think). You may need to try to update multiple times, my control center is a little buggy
  11. T

So... can someone detail penetration for the different types of cover?

Why cant PPSH shoot through wooden paneling in Apartments, its crazy...
  12. T

Longest Kill Distance

198 meters Fallen Fighters with the G41 I think. Shot a ruskie as he was running from spawn building, felt pretty pro for leading target and bullet drop to get him right in the chest.:D
  13. T

[Error] Officer shooting MG by his back!

Damn I had a picture of it at the same spot as the guy above (German Soldier for the record) but steam crashed before I uploaded it. Sorry
  14. T

[Error] Weapons fire after spawning

Same issue as with the sprint guy but with an interesting twist. Every time I pressed left control my gun would fire and this went on for 8 rounds (K98) and then stopped.
  15. T

SLI confirguation with RO2 beta?

I run crossfire and on a tangent where do you mess with those settings in game? (not that good with them) Thanks!
  16. T

Why does the server browser make my GPU run harder than the actual game?

Same Problem. Could by valve optimization problems like the other server problem but idk
  17. T

Halfadungalfalungsprengpanzergranate 3 Whatever... An Unforgivable Sin:

If I am not mistaken I think RPG 40's used a shaped charge and therefore wouldn't do much damage to infantry at all
  18. T

No Auto Suicide

oops lock this thread I missed one earlier by about 6 hours, sorry.
  19. T

No Auto Suicide

Its really annoying when you try to change class in countdown, or any other map for that matter but this is the most annoying, and the game auto kills you and you can't come back. Would it be possible to disable this or to restrict it to other game modes?