• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Level Design Normandy 1944 Mappers

So anyone with a fondness for real world locations want to join with the DH Team, You can make something quality? hmm lets see... I'm offering the opportunity to make two battles from the Caen front; Battle of Carpiquet and les Mesnil Patry. The Battle of Carpiquet was a tank & Infantry battle...
  2. M

Darkest Hour: Normandy 1944

Image removed. We have a new mod to announce tonight. Darkest Hour: Normandy 1944 focuses solely on that campaign and we will bring high- quality, realistic and factually based battles to the community based on first hand accounts, maps, research and field trips to the sites in question Our...
  3. M

Need Mapper for WW2 Mod

We need a mapper for an un-announced World War Two mod. If anyone is interested contact me at: [email protected] We are gathering together Items before showing it off officially. but before we do that we need a mapper.
  4. M

3D & Animation Import 3D Models into Red Orchestra SDK

I wanted to import a 3D-Model that I have made into the Red Orchsestra SDK Could someone instruct me in how to do this? I'm using 3D-Studio Max 8 and I don't have the right plugins. Please try to keep it simple because I'm a noob at this :o Sorry if this has already been mentioned but I...
  5. M

When I launch the game my machine restarts :(

I'm having problems launching RO. Whenever I click to launch it through steam or I click the desktop icon my PC switches itself off with no warning and then tries to restart but fails and goes to a black screen so I had to manually turn the machine off and on again. I haven't only just got RO...
  6. M

Napoleonic/19th Century War Mod

Just an idea at the moment but that's where it starts. Anyone interested in canons, cavalry charges, The crack the muskets and ships of the line throwing broadsides at each other idea contact me at [email protected] or reply to this post. At this point in time we mainly need 3D-Modellers...
  7. M

Where are the rest of my team?!

A big problem I have noticed with this game is the way the troops disperse across the whole map. I don't think the free roaming style of the maps should be changed otherwise that would be even worse :p This problem could be solved if people could either: i)spawn closer to the action once...
  8. M

More Tanks Maps!

OK This isn't a complaint about a fault, I know this game is a baby, This is just what sort of maps I'd particularly like to see in the next patch. I'd really like more Tank maps like Arad that are large and have long distances and wide open spaces to fight over. I'd especially like to see a map...
  9. M

Squad 1.SS-Panzer Division Leibstandarte

Join the 1.SS-Panzer Division, We are an elite Waffen-SS unit that use squad level tactics and work together to destroy the enemy. We recently moved over to Red Orchestra from Forgotten Hope. At the moment we are recruiting to build up our strength for future clan battles, We are also...