• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Darkest Hour: Normandy 1944

Pilot Release: Omaha Beach: Dog Green Sector (American) First Release Phase: 2 American Maps, 2 British Maps, 2 Canadian Maps These maps were announced months ago, for more details look in our forums. Second Release Phase: Not telling!!! :p yet.... Once the Pilot is released priority is...
  2. M

Time for another update I think :)
  3. M

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarin
  4. M

Yeh lol he can only mean the response was sufficient.. which it was seeing as it was a mistake in hindsight to give RTR the beta in the first place. Really no offense, it just was. He calls us unprofessional so he does! ;) Maybe it would have been better to just ignore you?
  5. M

erghh... RTR mates, Our arrangement with you guys broke down because there was almost no communications between RTR & DH. I'm sorry but we couldn't let an over delayed Beta server slow the team's progress down so we made new mates, we're not blaming anyone it's just the way it had to pan out :)...
  6. M

Level Design Normandy 1944 Mappers

So anyone with a fondness for real world locations want to join with the DH Team, You can make something quality? hmm lets see... I'm offering the opportunity to make two battles from the Caen front; Battle of Carpiquet and les Mesnil Patry. The Battle of Carpiquet was a tank & Infantry battle...
  7. M

Yeh sure Aeneas I'll talk to you on MSN next time we're online. It's not just the Renault R35 there are other issues. :rolleyes:
  8. M

hmm Day version of Sainte Mere Eglise definately postponed but not indefinately, We might need something from the CC guys to make that version of the map work right ;)
  9. M

Code requesting a mutator

hehe go on controls and clear your controls for lean :p lol
  10. M

anyone making a modern day mod?

In smaller scale actions they can't use all of their resources, Although I admit some of those are rather fancy :)
  11. M

anyone making a modern day mod?

Ah should have spotted this thread earlier :) Hi Meadow I'm mainly a World War Two fan but personally I love see something different, personel problems aside, it would be a great idea to get a modern day RO mod out there. BF-2 didn't cut it with view distance (Barret .50 Cal hint) was too small...
  12. M

hit "use" to man the Cannon :)
  13. M

Lol like some sort of infra-red 3D-Scanner :p ..... :confused: Do they exist??? Quick someone get a patent!!!.... Make it and I sue!!! lol
  14. M

Iron Alt Fire For Snipers?

Would be good if that was the only reason it was used. :)
  15. M

Iron Alt Fire For Snipers?

Balancing is so gay. :cool: (Oh! you can't make a weapon too good because the other team haven't got one like that! OMG you have to keep it FAIR! Make sure it's FAIR!!!) Yes gay....
  16. M

Code How is armour calculated?

omg no wonder those posts weren't answered. :eek: WHAT?!
  17. M

Any mappers out there who want to sell their souls? :p
  18. M

Well there you go more hope :) We'll see how it goes.
  19. M

We're attempting to change it to 64 players hasn't been done before so if the world explodes, the Darkest Hour Team messed up :rolleyes: