• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

Gameplay Videos

Just wanted to see what I could do: https://youtu.be/NX5BuxNNToQ The music is too loud, I wanted to use Bob Dylan`s "Masters of War", but his estate did not like my suggestion.
  2. B

RO2 Bug

That`s what that is? Thanks. Will give it a go.
  3. B

RO2 Bug

Hey, I don`t know if anyone else has been getting this bug, I have just started to get it {in HOS only, NOT RS} where I can see through walls/floors/ground if I look in one direction on a map. Some people might think this is good, and you could definitely take advantage with prefire as it...
  4. B

Crucible event schedule

1st stop to try out new/different maps, even at a ping of 200+ Good job guys.
  5. B

Tactics What the heck is the logic of going past the objective?

Its lone wolves going for kills. The joke is on them that they get less points for it. It`s only a legit tactic if ur sure of taking the cap and are pushing the next.
  6. B

We can take Iwo Jima!

We just need a pep talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qrBSM3WOYo
  7. B

RO2 PnkbstrB.exe

With help from <AKA>Shady: Open up to this folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\red orchestra 2\Binaries\windows While in there, run pbsvc_hos and let it go through setup
  8. B

RO2 PnkbstrB.exe

Hi Paulchen, I do almost all the same things as you and constantly get the punkbuster B issue. It doesn't kick me in general, just makes me even slower to enter the game, but I get the warning when I eventually enter the game.
  9. B

AUTOBALANCE: not a fan

It doesn't seem to matter which side I join, in the course of a campaign I will be flipped 2 or 3 times. Most annoying, especially if I have been playing TL for one team and no-one else has been willing to pick it up. It also doesn't work either because most times I can jump right back even if...
  10. B

AUTOBALANCE: not a fan

I was looking for an answer to this, posted on 40-1. Thought that I would share the love: "I had a quick look on the TWI forums but saw nothing about this most annoying phenomenon. So I thought that I would ask here as this is where I most often play. Why do I get autobalanced to the other...
  11. B

MyshkovaRiver --- WHY??

I`ve seen defenders win by stopping the attackers getting to the radio at A. I`ve also seen them win by delaying at every cap point and running the clock to zero. Most thrilling of all, I`ve seen last second wins for both teams. That`s the sign of a good map. Only very rarely have I seen...
  12. B

Banzai

It`s true, bashing a banzaier (if that's a word) in the head or torching them all is the only sure defence.
  13. B

World Theatre Campaign Map

I`m no modder, just an addicted player. I love all the maps, but especially custom maps whether they are from Rising Storm or HoS or (hopefully) the forthcoming Heroes of the West, Western Front. I like to play them all. I also love the Campaign mode. However, there is something missing. A...
  14. B

Does anybody play S&D?

I`ve said this before, but SD should have been in the original release of RO2 if TWI really wanted to entice COD players over. I`ve played a bit of SD/RO2 and it`s pretty good, but as the OP said, no-one plays it.
  15. B

Absurd Transport

I guess it`s a quick way to get those Sls behind enemy lines, so they can spawn their squad. And if playing "realism" why not take a few buddies on the trip. Play custom, IOM or the like, if you don`t like spawn on SL.
  16. B

why are so many easy to fix problems are still present in this game?

Being able simply to press 1,2,3,4 or whatever on the Spawn Screen would be handy. As would the same thing on the role selection page. You could do this on CoD2 for instance. I always find some lag on these pages, and when my mouse eventually stutters to select the open spot someone else has...
  17. B

Armored Assault Pack for RO2/RS

Was the role actually empty? Perhaps someone else clicked on it just before you?
  18. B

Beta Map [Map]TE-MyshkovaRiver

Sorry, meant to post and compliment you on this map ages ago. It`s one of my favourites for atmosphere and good old fashioned variety off battles: tank v All, house to house, open countryside. It`s great. As an experienced TL I`d just like to confirm that there are arty issues. I`d just...
  19. B

Final Map RSTE-Bataan

Another brilliant map, Drecks. I have to say the new RS maps are amazing, even out-doing the RO2 ones with their depth, colour, variety and sounds. Great job!
  20. B

Armored Assault Pack for RO2/RS

Yep, changed from TL to SL and it just said that New Role had been chosen or something, and upon death I got the new role. thank-you very much!