• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. CrazyFingers

Maps feel smaller than Ro2

Is it just me that feels that maps are way smaller or is it because of tunnels and hueys? Should the map be bigger because of those new tools in the red orchestra/rising storm games?
  2. CrazyFingers

[Game] Just bought a racing wheel

I always wanted a racing wheel but didn't want to spend 100$ on one but today there was a great deal at The source... 55$ for a racing wheel, sure it's probably not the best but at least it's better than a game pad :) here is the deal if anyone would like one too...
  3. CrazyFingers

Compass

Can we get a compass I am really tired of people saying left or right of the map it's really confusing. Compass are great!
  4. CrazyFingers

How to check someone's stats?

How do you check someone's stats I tried spectating them and going into profile but it only show my stats
  5. CrazyFingers

Fix the ping

Seriously, it's been a month since the release and pings are still not fixed. I don't know if it's the servers or the game. Lets take 7cav as an example... in the server browser it say 37 ping but in game everyone ping fluctuate between 100 and 300+ which makes this game almost unplayable(even...
  6. CrazyFingers

[Game] Starsiege:Tribes

I love tribes it's my favorite game so far. I started really gaming when Starsiege:tribes was really popular in the 2000. I played all the tribes game and still go back to it once in a while and I always enjoy it... Being able to fly and ski down hills to crazy speed always appealed to me but...
  7. CrazyFingers

Why was my thread locked?

I'm not mad just kind of curious
  8. CrazyFingers

I un installed BF3 too

Yep after 24h of having this crap game I am out. It's has nothing to do with bugs or performance it's just that the game play is crap and that won't change from beta to release. I might try it again in the future if there is a demo otherwise I will just have to find other means to try it...
  9. CrazyFingers

[Error] ammo depot

I notice that ammo depot actually remove ammo from me when I am full of ammo already I start with 13 magazine and when I get near a supply depot it goes to 11
  10. CrazyFingers

Satchels

I started using engineer a bit more today and I found that satchel can destroy a number of thing that can really help a team. Example: On Red October when you are on the Sovjet side there is a big door to the right near that hole with bard wire, you can destroy that door and it really help the...
  11. CrazyFingers

tank suggestions

Ranking up as a tank commander having multiple crew should also give more experience all crew member get the same amount. Ranking up in tanks should be like weapons you should get special bonus and unlocks. Centering turret with a button I don't need this but I played some mech warrior game...
  12. CrazyFingers

Any eta on sdk?

I want to make a jet pack mod!
  13. CrazyFingers

[Error] Joining server afther being kicked crash the game

Joining server afther being kicked crash the game. So I was kicked today for saying gay camper to an admin who was spawn camping and I tryed to rejoin the server right afther to apologize but my game keep crashing but if I join a different server it doesn't crash
  14. CrazyFingers

Great launch

Really a huge improvement from the beta I played yesterday. I had most of my setting on low-medium now I can play on high with no AA. Also no more huge server lag and tanks are actually drivable for me now. Only down is that a lot of new players are in the game now and are running like chicken...
  15. CrazyFingers

[How Do I?] Joystick for tanking

I would like to know if it's possible to you my joystick for tanking, I would love to be able to adjust the throttle and being able to rotate at different speed.
  16. CrazyFingers

Sword

Afther playing this game for 2 weeks I came to the conlusion that we need more sword and longer sword too
  17. CrazyFingers

ScoreBoard could be better

I feel a couple of thing are missing from the scoreboard. 1. Deaths, I can see why they are because people might focus more on k/d but they would also rush less. 2. Time spent in server, I think this is important because you can more easy evaluate how someone is doing. (see quake series) 3...
  18. CrazyFingers

Voice menu is meh

I really don't like the voice menu I hate having to use my mouse and having to click to say stuff. Why cant we have a better system like Tribes/planetside has where you press a combination of keys to say stuff. I think RO1 was like that but with numbers only. It's much quicker once you know...
  19. CrazyFingers

Please explain how VOIP work in this game...

I want to know the difference between pressing Caps Lock,O and P can someone please clarify what is the difference?
  20. CrazyFingers

[Tuning] Auto-Balance

The auto-balance is really annoying especially in countdown. I suggest it wait until I die to switch me not right in the middle of the fight because I cannot respawn it happened to me 2-3 times today it is really annoying when you are in the middle of a fire fight and you get switched out of the...