• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Trotskygrad

Mosin Sniper Rifle scope

the setup is completely realistic for a PU scope. Your expectation is unrealistic.
  2. Trotskygrad

One quick question: Does cross-perk weapons like these have elite reload aminations?

for the medic weapons, the bolt catch (a button near the trigger guard) is pressed, as opposed to manually racking the bolt and there are different animations for the demo weapons as well
  3. Trotskygrad

Tactics Reload Canceling

imo it's only a problem with the dual weapons
  4. Trotskygrad

Phoenix 6P HOE outpost victory- the forgotten EAT LEAD skill

game balance. Can be handwaved as diffferent ammunition type or something, but the AR-15 in game is definitely a 9mm. Especially considering we have the M16 in 5,56 that does more damage.
  5. Trotskygrad

m1 and m2 carbine

yeah IMO if they made a better folding stock than the M1A1 package, the M2 carbine would have been a really nifty PDW
  6. Trotskygrad

The myth of the inaccurate AK needs to die.

they don't want to do such a thing after fiasco "Classic" was in RO2 but classic was awesome
  7. Trotskygrad

Adding the Vz 58

I'd rather see Uk vz. 59 LMG as it fulfills a role that isn't currently present, a modern 7,62x54R LMG
  8. Trotskygrad

Weapon Model Issues

I mean this was posted... 3 months ago
  9. Trotskygrad

Tweak to weapon handling (free aiming)

not necessarily in the era hipfiring was taught in some militaries. See around 1:50 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSi7...ature=youtu.be
  10. Trotskygrad

The myth of the inaccurate AK needs to die.

the M16 in game is 1.5 MOA IMO it should be around 2, as all the guns tend to lean towards more accurate.
  11. Trotskygrad

VC and NVA have too many advantages and a note on the console being bound to> '

because they're **** players? Usually you're not going to face more than 3 people at once and with proper trigger control that's easily doable with the M16. Most youtubers are not very good players who will dump half a magazine into a dude then proceed to run out on the next guy. You see this...
  12. Trotskygrad

If you're new to Rising Storm you're SOL don't bother playing it?

Think about where the enemy might be and how to approach it. Once you do that, killing is easy. The game isn't about aim and a lot about positioning.
  13. Trotskygrad

The AK is not dominant by any means Close range: PPSh > M16 > AK > everything else. Some may place shotguns here but I find their lack of penetration a real hindering factor in CQC as you can't spray through walls if you spot a barrel. Medium range: M16 > PPSh > AK > everything else Long...
  14. Trotskygrad

Tunnel systems

it makes sense, would also add a point to retracting your stock.
  15. Trotskygrad

let me get this straight. You're trusting a guy who prefers the grease gun, which is probably the worst gun in the game to the M16?
  16. Trotskygrad

Custom Skins (DLC+Community Modded Skins)

Yep, this is the problem with clientside skins.
  17. Trotskygrad

Overhaul of gun recoil mechanics and accuracy of firearms.

then isn't your problem with the MOA of the guns and not recoil? either way, I think bracketing your target with bursts from an AR at 100 meters is a bad idea if you want to hit.
  18. Trotskygrad

Overhaul of gun recoil mechanics and accuracy of firearms.

yeah I mean in game. I don't know what problem OP is having with recoil not being controllable. The recoil IS too controllable and that's why everyone is going spray and pray... not because it's not controllable enough.
  19. Trotskygrad

look, if you don't have the game and are merely basing it off observations, trust us who have the game who say the M16 is FAR easier to control, lead, and shoot in FA than the AK there's no point in holding down the trigger on the M16 when encountering multiple targets because your TTK is so...