• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

Rising Storm Invitation Beta is live!

I love you Yoshiro. Oh so very much.
  2. C

Someone should send me one. Trading sexual favors, bug reports, and quite possibly a movie featuring myself and olgeletz, doing what I shall not share publicly.
  3. C

how... are... they... all duplicate already
  4. C

Just been following so long I finally want to play the damn thing.
  5. C

The first time I get up in two hours, I miss free keys. I have learned my lesson, urination is for the weak.
  6. C

and they are all used, fml, leave to piss, miss a key. if anyone has an extra one and wants to help out a longtime supporter, I would be eternally grateful.
  7. C

We shall see, other people frequent these websites as well and are probably jumping at a new game to beta.
  8. C

Im scared to play RO2 or insurgency, I know i'm going to miss a key.
  9. C

I feel like a 14 year old girl, I've never been so excited for a facebook notification. **** friends, I want my RS key.
  10. C

Hopefully they send me one, I want to get in bad enough to like some arbitrary company on facebook>_>
  11. C

Really hoping I can manage to grab one of these keys, I was so hoping we would get keys from inb4reset. Checked RS forum every day, almost cruel that it's right there but I can't play:3
  12. C

Foliage low vs. high

You know, I never actually checked it for myself. Holy **** thats one hell of a difference. Could really hurt RS, with jungle warfare and whatnot.
  13. C

In B4 reset

That's like asking for the BF2 badge reward things in BF3 because you bought and enjoyed BF1942=p I'm pleased that I did get the achievement, curious as to what the reward is.
  14. C

In B4 reset

Just happy they are giving us something, not required or expected but the recognition for sticking throug it all is nice! I just hope I actually got the achievement, haven't checked and I know they were all buggy as hell, mine reset more than once early on!
  15. C

In Country

I think you guys should draw inspiration from the epic ps2? title, shellshock: 'nam 67 YOU GO HOME IN BODY BAG, GI
  16. C

In B4 Reset

I don't think I ever got the achievement either, after playing since beta:*(
  17. C

Opinion from a day one buyer

I'm just somewhat shocked anyone thinks there's not enough HUD. I mean... maybe my memory is foggy but op said he enjoyed ost... too much HUD as well?
  18. C

Problem after last steam update

Since the update I now experience crashes after 30 seconds in game... not cool, even at launch when everyone was having issues I was more or less stable:(