• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. I

RO2 and why I will play BF3 more

I guess I'm off to BF3 for now, until a team that is in no was affiliated with TWI makes a decent mod. Anyone care to join? The BF3 beta is quite good, and has working stats. Plus even with 40 fps it runs pretty smooth! And on all LOW graphics, the game still looks 20 times better than RO2...
  2. I

Where the players gone ?

I guess I'm off to BF3 for now, until a team that is in no was affiliated with TWI makes a decent mod. Anyone care to join? The BF3 beta is quite good, and has working stats. Plus even with 40 fps it runs pretty smooth! And on all LOW graphics, the game still looks 20 times better than RO2...
  3. I

CROSSFIRE WORKS NOW!! Info Inside!

I agree, didnt work for my 2x 5770
  4. I

Thanks to RadeonPro!

You're a little late, there have been countless threads about this. And for certain people it works, and certain others it doesn't such as me. I enabled crossfire, and forced a profile on radeon pro, and there was no difference, only what felt like a placebo effect.
  5. I

Well ,what is "hero weaponary"?

LoL have you forgotten about the beta access? and all the other extras included for other games? silly man.
  6. I

Regarding TWI contacting AMD for new GPU drivers

oh dear this has been discussed several times Use the search function, it's there for a reason. http://twitter.com/#!/CatalystCreator
  7. I

Ati 11.8 cap5

They probably have either the code, or have their hands on the alpha/beta, so that when the game is released it is already optimized for crossfire. Something this game was not..
  8. I

Ati 11.8 cap5

UPDATE: After some digging around I found this thread, which states that we MAY get an updated version of CAP5. This version was only released on AMD's servers, but the files are from the 20th.
  9. I

Ati 11.8 cap5

http://downloads.guru3d.com/AMD-Catalyst-Application-Profile---11.8-CAP5-download-2782.html Has anyone tried it yet? Released today/tomorrow, but it's out on guru3d In the notes it says nothing about RO2, but the notes also seem to be the same as CAP4, leading me to believe they havent...
  10. I

overclock

I disagree. I just oc'd my i7 950 from 3.2 to 3.45 GHz and it is a noticeable improvement
  11. I

Kar98 non-hooded sights screenshots

My kar98 is lvl 26 but I still don't have the sight hood taken off :(
  12. I

Screenshot Thread for Red Orchestra2

I call this Fritz stuck to ladder :IS2:
  13. I

Recon Plane

I realize that this should probably be in the bug section, but has anyone else noticed the Recon Planes to moving anymore after the 9/21 patch? They just kinda seem to hang in mid air. Just wondering if this is just me..
  14. I

[Error] Forcing AA and AF messes with the Menus

I read in a thread earlier that forcing AA and AF on your gpu increased fps, so I did... And it did affect my fps a bit, keeping it more stable But then I noticed that forcing AA and AF also had an effect on the menus. I can now not see any other menu than the Video options, and In-Game I...
  15. I

[Error] Can't see any menu other than video.

But I changed it to forced because it gives me more stable fps.... COME ON FIX THIS THIS IS REDICULOUS
  16. I

[Tuning] ATI user Potential FPS Boost

it didnt do much for me But now the menu's dont show up I can only change the video menu, and in game the weapons menu doesnt show up..
  17. I

[Question] Have pavlovshouse been optimized lately?

Wow, you just lost a lot of respect there. It's funny how you continue to bash "Console ported games", yet sometimes these games simply look better. And take Crysis for example (Not ported). Most moderate machines can run it well, yet they struggle with RO2. I would rather play a game which...
  18. I

Performance: game runs ok but after 15min fps drops

Might be a heat problem, try checking your temperatures while playing in AMD overdrive. This can be found in the Catalyst Control Center. Keep this open while playing and check if your temps go up above like 80c? Maybe 90?
  19. I

AMD/ATI Crossfire Temporary Fix!

To be honest, I've tried this 4 times now, done it correctly, and I still see worse fps when having crossfire enabled than without it. And do not ***** at me for thinking I do not know what I am doing, I know what I am doing.