• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. H

'Creating game Cache Problems'

As an Update: I've Tried a clean reinstall of steam, and got the RO2 files from a friend who had downloaded it and manually put them in my steamapps folder. Still nothing. I was able to log in on his computer and have the game work, but it just refuses to install properly on mine.
  2. H

'Creating game Cache Problems'

Hi, whenever I try Download & install the Beta steam pops up with a 'Preparing red orchestra 2 files, ect.' This bar fills up to the 'creating local game cache files' part where it stops and lays dormant. Here Steam will crash if I attempt to do anything. I'm Not sure if this is a RO problem...
  3. H

Please Don't Balance Weapon Damage

On the contrary, Balance in a game is a good thing - to a certain point. Asymmetrical balance is the best, as having 2 cloned people fighting can get very boring. The point is, there should at no point any anything that is 'better' than anything else in every way (sure, things can be better than...