• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. [RS]Ol_Sniper

Beta Map [Map]TE-MyshkovaRiver

Found a bad alignment on the sidewalk. It was just after spawn at the back of a building around A7 see file
  2. [RS]Ol_Sniper

RS Rock Paper Shotgun preview of Island Assault Content Pack

It is now :) http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=95431
  3. [RS]Ol_Sniper

Island Assault content pack for Rising Storm/RO2

Time for a few of us to relax, TWI and the devs for sure...so enjoy this one guys and if there is anything on the horizon, I'm sure we will be told when the time is appropriate. Now it's time to go noob hunting, oh wait, I meant play Classic mode with friends.... :D
  4. [RS]Ol_Sniper

Red Orchestra 2's birthday

Having been around since the beginning of this series, I am not shocked by the low number of players as that is as it has been for years. I enjoy all 3 versions of the game but have been spending most of my game time lately beta testing RS. Is there any game on the market that does not have...
  5. [RS]Ol_Sniper

RO Rising Storm with RO2 Expansion:

Hmm, I go to my filters and select which game I want and voila...no more RO2/RS servers depending on my mood. Is it really too much to do that? I for the new RS backgrounds, change is good especially when we have seen the same ol same ol for 2 years.
  6. [RS]Ol_Sniper

How the RS launch could have been handled

I love reading forums a few days after game releases, it's the best free entertainment around.
  7. [RS]Ol_Sniper

RS Highlight friends names

Have one of your friends play as squad leader so when you die you spawn on him. Also, play closer together? Not sure why you are getting lost from friends as none of the maps are very big...maybe after some time you will be able to point out landmarks related to cap areas?
  8. [RS]Ol_Sniper

Rising Storm Invitation Beta is live!

It gets even better when the servers are full. I especially like the "soft targets" you all gave my mortar..... LOL
  9. [RS]Ol_Sniper

I saw that "" but I find it amusing the comments you guys are making. I have been where you guys are before on games and that's why I joined the beta test in it's infancy. I hope those of you who are "hurting" for a key get one because it is an amazing game.
  10. [RS]Ol_Sniper

I am watching this thread for the entertainment value. I don't mean any disrespect and I feel for those of you who haven't been able to get a key but really, who is forcing any of you to do anything?
  11. [RS]Ol_Sniper

Nice to see the enthusiasm and hope to see you on the battlefield. Good luck.
  12. [RS]Ol_Sniper

Release date?

Gee bud, good luck to you and be safe....thanks for your service
  13. [RS]Ol_Sniper

Just a quick, but slightly silly question.

I'm curious to know why players want to see this most gruesome of features? I suppose with the burning of the flamethrower, this must be a logical step in the minds of some players? Not saying anybody is strange for wanting this, just asking why is all.
  14. [RS]Ol_Sniper

Release tommorow develpers please answer

Patience is a virtue which is very hard to teach. Therefore waiting without complaint is hard to ask for.
  15. [RS]Ol_Sniper

Live podcast!

LOL, you forgot "Inglorious"
  16. [RS]Ol_Sniper

Request to change icon of Rising Storm

To me, the Rising Sun of the Japanese opposite the star of the US army works well together. I don't feel that if I were on the outside looking in, that because there is an Army star logo it means any disrespect to the marines or I wouldn't buy this game because it misrepresented any one branch...
  17. [RS]Ol_Sniper

TWI & RS at GDC

Thnx for the image Tony, :rolleyes:
  18. [RS]Ol_Sniper

Rising Storm preview on PC Gamer

I know when I hear the "ping" I go looking for the source. As to what Justyn said about teamwork. This group of people from TW, to the RS devs and to the great team of testers we have, we all work as close together as we can because we want you all to get a quality product. I have been on...
  19. [RS]Ol_Sniper

Status update

Baron have you applied for the beta testing?