• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. V

So looks like RO2 is basically dead?

The problem is for less populated areas, two millions full 64 player servers in America doesn't help if there isn't a single one in Australia or whatever. I don't have the issue as I live in Europe, but 1000 players online might mean there are 32 you can actually play with unless you fancy 400 ping.
  2. V

What we are up to - Dec 7th Edition

I don't even play the game but these posts are a real nice touch on keeping everyone updated. Still waiting for these to start being less "We're fixing the game" and more "We don't have anything to fix so we'll start adding new content", then I'll start playing again. Anyway, +1
  3. V

so what about the SDK and the new patch?

On release or max 3-4 days after, any minute now bro
  4. V

BF3 has intrinsically better teamwork than RO2

I'm not sure what that's supposed to have any relevance to anything. If someone is helping me out in a game I really don't care if he does it to be a good team player or if he wants to stroke his e-peen with a high score, I'll still get the ammo/health. If someone who would otherwise not do...
  5. V

Tripwire, ...

You are overestimating his intelligence.
  6. V

Tripwire, ...

It was a joke ;)
  7. V

Tripwire, ...

If you want realism, why don't you join the army?
  8. V

Tripwire, ...

Honestly, who cares at this point? You can change it by some simple tweaks, unlike performance and audio bugs that are still plaguing the game. The latter should take priority.
  9. V

Ro 2 Steam sale 50% off

Please provide evidence as I have never seen anything indicating Steam does **** all about it.
  10. V

Ro 2 Steam sale 50% off

By that logic RO2 gave the impression of being utter garbage all along, as RO2 has always been cheap.
  11. V

Consider to buy the game

1: Yeah, there's some tweak that enables it I think. 2: Yes and no, you can't do it but server admins can.
  12. V

Can a dev tell me?

That would be fine if there was consistency and you could know what could be destroyed using common sense, here it's more about trial and error. Not that I would want indicators, but he does have a point.
  13. V

What we are up to Thanksgiving Edition

RO2 patch notes nearing the stage where I'll stop waiting and attempt playing again, neat!
  14. V

Try out the excellent War Movie - post processing preset

Because it's an 8 second comedy clip and only a funny minority would care enough to post about it.
  15. V

Why not, tripwire?

Dark Souls is about a million times more frustrating than RO2 will ever be, and it is quite popular. Not that any console player that I know would give a rats arse about RO2 in the first place.
  16. V

Can we get a TW dev response on this: footsteps

It does matter, saved me quite a few times when there were footsteps. Ideally we get proper footsteps and none of the godawful sound system currently in place, but eh, rather have some footsteps than none.
  17. V

Can we get a TW dev response on this: footsteps

Same here, some month back at least. Sneaking actually had a purpose for a while during beta, same patch that removed screams removed footsteps for me (this might have been release, not sure). They were great as well, loads of atmosphere hearing enemies moving around in a building and sneaking...
  18. V

November 8th Update Changelist

I'm quite certain that no one outside of Tripwire has enough information to make anything but baseless assumptions regarding that, so why make any at all?
  19. V

Why did the beta run better?

[QUOTE=Peski L
  20. V

Why did the beta run better?

Game runs better for me now than it did during beta, don't know what you're on about. Hell, maybe it's on your end, maybe it's not. Either way you can't deduce if it is from this thread, not sure what the purpose is at all.