• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. CrisM1

RS Marine Hero's Boots

what kind of boots does he wear ? i thought that marines just had boondockers http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/577873252759662107/2FEBDF2BF9E0E9091EE8F0C3B93D8D9735697C39/
  2. CrisM1

RS Can't level my class

yesterday i leveled my squad leader to lvl 3 but nothing appeared both in-game and in the stats screen. If i'm going to look right now on the stats screen i will see that my current SL level shown is lvl 2 but i got 6000\2000 experience ( i should've the experience of a lvl4 now ) Am i the...
  3. CrisM1

[Error] Characters Voices Issue

After latest patches the other 2 voices per-side arent avaiable anymore. I can just hear main one, in less words, just 1 per side, and always the same. This happened to my friends too and i saw a couple of threads talking about it. The result of this bug is that battlefield feels empty since...
  4. CrisM1

Official Unlocks Thread

Since i' ve unlocked the second item for K98 and i' am on the way for the third, let's keep this thread updated the more we unlock to know all of these ones. I' ll start with K98 since i am expecializing with it but i'll keep this thread, and first post, updated for better and faster view K98...
  5. CrisM1

Voices Issue until last patches

Am I the only one that doesnt listen anymore the 2 other voices per side ? After last patches i just hear 1 main voice per team and, still after these patches, even the starting yell is lacking from the game. anyone noticed these issues too ?
  6. CrisM1

Little icon near palyer's name

Sometimes there's a little ironcross icon and a little redstar icon near some player's name during the game, what's that ?
  7. CrisM1

Teamwork Incentive

To ensure best teamwork i'll suggest those kind of bonuses that will naturally incentivate it + Teammates spawning on you ( if you teamkill a teammates he wont give you any bonus for spawning on you preventing farming ). This will make squadleaders to be more and more carefull motivating them...
  8. CrisM1

[Suggestion?] Teamwork Incentivations

To ensure best teamwork i'll suggest those kind of bonuses that will naturally incentivate it + Teammates spawning on you ( if you teamkill a teammates he wont give you any bonus for spawning on you preventing farming ). This will make squadleaders to be more and more carefull motivating them...
  9. CrisM1

Check your magazine ?

When i have a fully rloaded weapon, my character, when i press " R ", checks is magazine saying that it's FULL. Sometimes when i press " R " he opens the magazine and says it's HALF FULL, but most of the time he just reload without checking. There's a specific button for checking or a...
  10. CrisM1

Complaining about Soldier's Shouting... quit please

Tripware, i think this is going to be like TF2; I'll explain better, when something new comes out people use to argue or complain without faceing that feature before just because they fear something ( that wont gonna happen, because it's studied by dev already ). It's in the human nature to "...
  11. CrisM1

Questions about Gdańsk ( Apartmets / Danzig )

I am discussing with my friend that keeps telling me that RO2's Danzig ( Apartments ) got a totally different achitectonic style from RO1's Danzig. Is this true ? I' m going to screen some differences from the original game and that video Red Orchestra 2 : Heroes of Stalingrad - YouTube , and...