• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Mixed Game Modes Rotation

Can anybody explain who to set up a mixed game type rotation via the webadmin?
  2. D

LOL, well I guess I asked for that one. You think you can explain how?
  3. D

Is there a way to set up a mixed game mode via the webadmin tool?
  4. D

Mute players from text chat

I know you guys are busy with more important issues but, if you get a chance could you please consider giving admins the option to mute a player from text chat. I would rather mute a player using racial/ethnic slurs and insulting other players than to ban them. Some folks have no business...
  5. D

Auto-Assign

Would like to see the option to force auto-assign on servers. Seems many players just wait (sometimes a long time) to join the Axis team or will switch to Axis at first chance during the game. This causes a stacked Axis teams. On another note: you guys are doing a great job with this game...
  6. D

Filters

Please look into some filter settings. If a server's config has been set to "No Vehicles" on the browser it will show as a Vehicle server when playing a Vehicle map (although it has no vehicles) but, when playing a Non Vehicle map it will show as Infantry. On another note: you guys are doing a...
  7. D

Server Server was Ranked - Now it's Unranked

Ranked Ranked Ranked again, thanks
  8. D

I just spoke to LeetServers and they said they replied to Jared a few hours ago and are just waiting for the IPs to be entered. Hope that's true. Thanks
  9. D

Server About Ranked Servers

Please rank the servers again so we don't have to suffer going into the weekend with dead servers. Hope you understand our frustration and do the right thing. Get us back up and deal with the bad apples latter. No need to punish legit servers
  10. D

LeetServers LeetServers our GSP is http://www.leetservers.com/ and we have a 64 slot server with them which ran great even while others were complaining of performance on other servers with 64 players. LeetServers put in our app as soon as the apps became available and our server has now been...
  11. D

Where's the link to the admin mailing list?
  12. D

+1 You're doing us wrong TW
  13. D

Fix for unranked servers showing as ranked

could have been done another way could have been done another way Thank you for all your work so far but, I think you could have gone about the approval system a bit different that wouldn't have affected so many legit servers. Unranking all these servers on a Friday (first weekend) will...
  14. D

Our server was Ranked untill a little while ago and now it's Unranked. We haven't changed anything. any help
  15. D

Server Red Orchestra 2 Ranked Server Application Page

I was able to get the Steam ID, i googled it and found out how to get it. The Server IP in CIDR notation is what I can't figure out. I put in the server's IP (with and without the port) and I keep getting the same error message. Hope someone can help with this
  16. D

Server is NOT a valid IP in CIDR notation.

trying to register/apply for Ranked Server on the Ranked Server Program Application Form and get this message: is NOT a valid IP in CIDR notation. anyone have any ideas?
  17. D

Server Where can the webadmin tool b downloaded

where is this "roweb.ini config" located?
  18. D

Server Where can the webadmin tool b downloaded

I rented my server tonight but I haven't been able to find where I can get the webadmin tool. Did I miss something? Please help