• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

retroactive censorship?

Steam quite frankly doesnt care. There are countless other examples that show that selling uncut,unrated and even INDEXED games can be sold through Steam freely without a consequence and most importantly without a proper age check (which is the only thing that would actually "violate" a german...
  2. B

retroactive censorship?

I wont be buying either unless theres a confirmation that already purchased copies will remain uncut. or at least a promise that the "cut" will be overridable hasslefree with an easy ini tweak
  3. B

retroactive censorship?

yeah but if they decide to use the RO1 system this wont help you one bit. AFAIK its literally impossible to play RO1 uncut in germany, because of some really stupid decisions.
  4. B

retroactive censorship?

thats not how it works dude. the USK/BPJM decides nothing at all. In fact if TWI can straight up ignore them 100% and never submit the game for a rating as long as they are selling KF2 digitally. (exactly like they did with KF1 up to the point where they wanted to release a retail version)...
  5. B

retroactive censorship?

there is no need to differentiate by cd keys right now though. Killing Floor Early Access Keys should just turn into regular RoW versions once EA ends. IF TWI decides they want to butcher their own game after EA ends they can do whatever they please, as long as they dont mess with the EA keys
  6. B

retroactive censorship?

Why is that there? Wasnt the system that was used in KF1 good enough? If you buy it before it gets cut you get to keep the uncut version. Who decided to change that? please tell me that this wont be handled like in RO1, where there is no way around the censorship, once Tripwire finally...
  7. B

We've got all this dosh... but what shall we spend it on?

its still in the official map pool. and if it somehow would be so sacrilegious TWI wouldnt have added it. besides the britishness isnt really integral to what makes KF unique, its the delicate gameplay. especially since the exclusive britishness is already compromised by maps who take place in...
  8. B

have you ever played on suburbia?
  9. B

I have voted for eastern front weapons but I think a little bit of everything would be nice. I cant for example think of a eastern front bezerker weapon, although maybe a shovel would do. But I really like the warhammer/halberd idea for example. A new zed or alternate patriarch would also be a...
  10. B

"What we are up to" - Feb 3rd edition

yesyesyes. Loving every single bit so far:IS2:
  11. B

Thanks TWI. Now let's keep ideas coming!

in my opinion the next step should be fixing (read: disabling) the ai hullgunner on tanks.
  12. B

We are currently beta testing a new RO 2 patch

oh god i love this. finally some steps in the right direction:IS2:
  13. B

What would it take for YOU to start playing RO2 again?

Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 HD
  14. B

About "RO2 Dying"

Havent read the entire thread but wanted to throw in my 2 cents to the whole declining playerbase and BF3 thing. I stopped playing a few weeks ago and have not even a passing interest in BF3. I went back to Ostfront and will be back once a mod comes out that turns RO2 into Ostfront HD + bullet...
  15. B

Ro2 - An opinion

@ op amen!
  16. B

Delay class selection

battlefield commision have you heard of it?
  17. B

[Error] Cant change certain settings anymore + server list

I fixed the problem myself by deleting everything:IS2: Still no idea what happened though thanks for nothing:D
  18. B

AI Hullgunner , What's the point ?

Disable Hull MG for solo tankers BAM! problem fixed Having a human player with you in the tank should be an ADVANTAGE and not a HANDICAP. Tanking with your friends actually decreases your effectiveness since no human can aimbot as hard as the AI can This is really a no brainer