• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Shiznit

RO2 The community should make a commitment.

You are right. I mainly play as the allies and usually it's a slaughter, even if there is communication and the team works together. I have experienced many times that we played well, but that the axis team was simply better. Sometimes campaign mode is not even fun because the axis team is so OP...
  2. Shiznit

What do you like most?

Overall it's a solid game. It's fun and it requires teamwork, which is great.
  3. Shiznit

Put betio back. We neee more maps

This. I'm happy with things as they are for the time being.
  4. Shiznit

RS Rising Storm Original Soundtrack Released

Rising Storm, Way of the Warrior, Sakura Sakura, Rising Sun and Killing Field are my fav tracks of the soundtrack. It's great!
  5. Shiznit

RS Cannot get Bonzai Charge to work

Your character will only yell if you hold the melee charge down and sprint. There are two ways of using the melee key. #1 Is the one you describe. You click the melee button and let it go (like when you fire your bolt action or semi auto weapon). #2 Is when you hold it down and then release it...
  6. Shiznit

RS Cannot get Bonzai Charge to work

It works the same way for everyone. I use the middle mouse button (scroll wheel on my mouse, which for me was already there). You hold it down (dont just click it, hold it down) and run. If it is not working for you I would change the key used to melee and then it should work. If you are not...
  7. Shiznit

RS Japanese 'Garand'

The main reason why I don't play allies much in RS is because the weapons (garand, thompson, BAR) are overused in gaming. If I play allies I'm most likely to pick the Springfield or Carbine over the Garand. Oh, and no. Don't give axis a semi-auto.
  8. Shiznit

So... already played the RS maps to death.

Jeeez.. The game has been out for like 2 weeks. Some servers are currently on rotation with: Saipan Kawajalein Iwo Jima GuadalCanal Hanto Peleliu Spartanovka Apartments Barracks Commisars House Red October Factory Stalingrad Kessel Winterwald Fallen Fighters GrainElevator Mamayev Kurgan Pavlov's...
  9. Shiznit

NAMBU TYPE 100 Lvl 25 - Makes weapons worse

I got the type 100 at lvl 50, and I like it. The tunnel sight you get at 25 is not that bad when once you get used to it. Atleast for me it works great.
  10. Shiznit

RS Radioman

Yep! It was a great little feature.
  11. Shiznit

RS Where is my RS Soundtrack

It's in your RO2 folder. Steam > steamapps > common > red orchestra 2 > Soundtracks :D :IS2:
  12. Shiznit

What We Are Up To - First Patch And The German Surprise!

ouch. lol.. Well, great news! Good for you, Germany! :D
  13. Shiznit

BLOOD BATH starting!!!

I'm interested. Will definitely check it out.
  14. Shiznit

Question About Rising Storm DDE

Might be for pre orders only.
  15. Shiznit

Rising Storm is awesome! What is next?

Obviously I would personally be interested in all the suggested mods. To be able to jump from the eastern front to the pacific is a great feature, and it would be awesome to see more key factions like the UK, Italy, China and maybe France, or even Finland. Still, I would be more interested in...
  16. Shiznit

"Jap" racist?

Well, the meaning of the word is meaningless. Even if people think it's "ok" to say 'murican' or 'brit' or 'ruskie' it is not about the meaning of the word, or it being a way of saying the word quicker or whatever. It's always about how it has been used and recieved. So I would look at the...
  17. Shiznit

Why this game fails to meet up to its potential

I do agree with the threadstarter. It is boring and sometimes it almost feels depressing being stuck on a team that is not willing to move up or defend the capzones and so on. But I still think it's important to remember how most people look at gaming, and that it is indeed a "just a game"...
  18. Shiznit

Is the balance unfair?

If you want to win as Axis you need communication. SL's need mics. Same with the TL.