• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F3-St4rt3r

November 15th Update Changelist

The game runs bad as never before since the 2 new updates. Thats a shady optimization. PS: I've got 6 GB of Ram
  2. F3-St4rt3r

Did they change the kill power of the semiauto rifles?

RO2 becomes more and more Cod...and they are wondering why RO2 is dying. Most people don't need a CoD-Copy. But Tripwire has already our money, and can make the game more and more for 13-year old PS3-guys.
  3. F3-St4rt3r

November 8th Update Changelist

Finally a gore-reduced german version. I own the german version with german steam language and i could choose "Full Gore" for 2 months now.
  4. F3-St4rt3r

ostfront/darkest hour - youtube videos

Carpathian Crosses died, because no one wants to be a romanian soldier. Simply bad game idea.
  5. F3-St4rt3r

October 6th Update Changelog

The "black-screen"-bug is surprisingly nice, thank you. And still PPSH-Lags - to my liking ;)
  6. F3-St4rt3r

MG 34 with 250 belt

There is also a 250-round belt in Darkest Hour at the MG42.
  7. F3-St4rt3r

FPS fix!! I have got it figured out

Partially it brings 30 FPS more (from 30 to 60fps), but it still goes down under 30fps in some buildings. On High, 1650x1050. AMD Athlon 2 X4 640 3,0GHZ 6GB of Ram Radeon HD 5770 The difference is laughable on Medium.
  8. F3-St4rt3r

Axis or Allies?

I'm german and i'm willing to fight for germans and russians as well.
  9. F3-St4rt3r

Commissar House

It's a great map...only the performance problems are annoying.
  10. F3-St4rt3r

Can still get RO2 cheap

You can fire the MP40 comfortable without recoil on 150m. Any questions ? ;)
  11. F3-St4rt3r

5 days till release. Will Pre-order cancelling be available?

Why do you ask here ? Is Tripwire and not Steam responsible for sale ?
  12. F3-St4rt3r

[Question] Is RO2 Supposed to be really CPU intensive?

If it were only GPU dependent, it wouldn't stutter on low details and low resolution.
  13. F3-St4rt3r

[Question] Is RO2 Supposed to be really CPU intensive?

It is CPU intensive.. It runs with my new Athlon II X4 640 3.0GHZ much better than with my old Athlon 64 X2 5000+. But still with a bit CPU-Lags.
  14. F3-St4rt3r

Mouse wont ,,Click`` anymore.

Clicking about 5 times helped to me.
  15. F3-St4rt3r

[How Do I?] General UT3-Engine Bug

Here you can see how frightening that is. Sorry about the 90
  16. F3-St4rt3r

[How Do I?] General UT3-Engine Bug

Good Evening, i have a general UT3-Engine Bug. If i swap for example to a "new" weapon the textures are first wishy-washy, and after a few seconds the textures become sharp. I had this bug also in UT3, also with a nvidia graphics instead of my actual ati graphics. Has anyone a idea how to fix...
  17. F3-St4rt3r

What have you unlocked so far.

Ive unlocked till now the 98k and mosin bayonet, the 4x scope for the 98k, the mkb42...and not to forget: The 71-round drum mag for the mosin ;)
  18. F3-St4rt3r

Too many SMG's and Semi-auto?

I think the SMG's are o.k. in the numbers. But the Semis in any cases definately not.
  19. F3-St4rt3r

What have you unlocked so far.

Does it need level 25 on the PPSH to get the 71 round drum mag ?
  20. F3-St4rt3r

20 - 30 FPS with EVERYTHING on low.

Old: Athlon 64 X2 5000+ 4GB RAM @667mhz GeForce 8600GTS OC New: Athlon II X4 640 3,0 GHZ 4GB RAM @800mhz Radeon HD 5750 Ive upgraded my system at two specifications - Only for playing RO2. And now ? What are the proceeds ? - I can perfectly play Black Ops. :IS2: