• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. skullman86

Suggestion: Special weekend if stats get reset

If the stats do get reset after the fix, I would suggest having an event that weekend as a kind of treat. I'm thinking it would be good to add a x1.5 multiplier (or something to that effect) to the end round bonus points. The point of this modifier would be to let players get some of their...
  2. skullman86

Suggestion: change squad leader icon's color when selecting spawn

Yeah, not the biggest issue with the game, but I've been having a little trouble lately finding the SL spawn on some of the more busy maps. I think having the icon turn red when choosing the SL (like the other spawns) might make him easier to find/track on the map.
  3. skullman86

Going into role menu sets player as "not ready"

I'm starting to get annoyed by suicides while changing my class. I'm not talking about queuing classes in the field (suicide would make some sense in that situation), I'm talking about spawning in the middle of role selection and then being forced to die again. I'll pick a class and realize my...
  4. skullman86

Wounds should have a larger impact on gameplay

I've been screwing around lately in-game trying to get injured, and I cant see the difference between being fresh and being shot. Is this a bug, or is it intentional? Because I don't really see the point of having a human skeleton on the HUD if it isn't going function like one would expect. I'm...