• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

[Error] No servers found. + 'Host has downloadable content that you do not'.

Haven't played the game in a couple of months. When I try to play it no servers can be found in the in-game server browser. I can find them perfectly fine in Steam's server browser, but I try to join a game through that I get the error 'You cannot join the game because the host has downloadable...
  2. M

Loopy rolling nades.

I think the physics collision mesh is offset from the grenade model??? That would explain why the dropped (not live) steilhandgranate seems to orbit an invisible mass when it rolls down hill.
  3. M

[40-1] Pavlovs house spawn killing

That map always suffered from spawn killing. The last update actually made it worse imo. Needs better restricted areas.
  4. M

FIX the votekick system pleeeease

The problem is much more than that! Yes for sure it's stupid that it announces kick votes in the chat. Each kick vote only seems to last about 15 seconds... Which is absurdly short. People have to access the menu to get to the kick voting system and may have to scroll through all 64 names of...
  5. M

Guest Passes are gone?! Check your Inventories!

Mine are gone... That's kind of silly if I am honest. It's a 3 day trial, why have it expire? As if there should be some time constraint on when it is good to introduce new people to the game?
  6. M

SVT 40 level 50

I think the SVT should get a historically accurate bolt at level 50.
  7. M

TWI - Please post map W:L ratios

Well I can list causes for some of the worst maps in terms of balance... In Spartanovka and Mamayevkurgan, two of the most unbalanced maps, the real issue is that defenders are spawning as far away, or in some instances further away from the objective they are supposed to defend than the...
  8. M

I usually play on 64 or 48 player servers that are full.
  9. M

Just my guesses based on personal experience: TE-Apartments - Axis 35% : Allies 65% TE-Barracks - Axis 36% : Allies 64% TE-Commissarshouse - Axis 63% : Allies 37% TE-Fallenfighters - Axis 56% : Allies 44% TE-Grainelevator - Axis 70% : Allies 30% TE-Gumrak - Axis 78% : Allies 22%...
  10. M

Can kick voting be fixed now? Please?

This. Also Role voting is broken... sometimes not everyone appears on there, and you can vote to remove people from roles on the opposite team??
  11. M

[Error] Session Ban possible by shooting friendly tanks with small arms fire

Confirm. Even tank hull gunners too.
  12. M

[Error] smoke disappearing or blow up in the mid-air

This bug has been there since pre-release :\
  13. M

[Error] PTRS hits don't register while prone

Happened to me in action mode.
  14. M

5 Commander, Radio and Squad Interface Revisions

Like I said, it could be a Classic-only option. As that's how it worked in Ostfront. Either way, the binoculars which were a big aspect of gameplay in Ostfront are very redundant now because of the orders widget. I'd love to be able to mark targets on the map, but that too would make binoculars...
  15. M

5 Commander, Radio and Squad Interface Revisions

Initiate artillary cooldown after the last salvo is fired / artillary is cancelled, not as soon as you call it. Reason: Because logically the artillary can't be prepared for the next use until the guns stop firing. This also gives more use to cancelling artillary strikes, as it will initiate...
  16. M

Think about TWI?........

Yeah I thought it was a little silly that the free weekend ended at 1pm sunday, I think extending it and the sale by another day would benefit everyone.
  17. M

Impressed

As someone who has played since the closed beta and collectively poured about 150 hours into both the beta and the game I had given up on the title months ago and haven't touched it since late last year. But I checked out the latest version though and I have to say I think I'm going to get back...