• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. FreeMayk

Beta

I see only one server. TWI Office Beta Server, map TE-Mamayev_AD. But cant join. Say not have downloadable content?
  2. FreeMayk

Beta

When we get some servers in RO2 beta? I just download 3.2 gb of ro2 beta...
  3. FreeMayk

December 14th "What We Are Up To"

1.Realism Mode: More changes to game play in this mode (sway/speed/fatigue, ie: More realistic) 2.Realism Mode: No unlocks/upgrades 3.General: Enhanced Game play
  4. FreeMayk

October 6th Update Changelog

How game works perfect!!! :D
  5. FreeMayk

Why all this hate against MKB42?

Of course. ;) Most powerful smg is Tommy gun... Has bullet (11.43
  6. FreeMayk

What u want to say? MKb42 power is that should be or not?
  7. FreeMayk

I think bullet of MKb42 is more powerful then bullet of MG. If u get scratch from mkb, u are dead 95%. It is rare to be just wounded from that gun.
  8. FreeMayk

Longest PPSH kill.

I have proof of 125, but i think best is around 150m... :) http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/540653520114337829/1BAA9804D6BD6FE9CAD049B84ACE0E6C18E2E54B/
  9. FreeMayk

Regarding the MKB 42

U cant compare ppsh with mkb... Maybe can mp40 with ppsh...
  10. FreeMayk

Why Do Axis Win at a Higher Rate Than Allies?

Agree in just one thing. Smarter players go in Axiss. Cos they a better... And most of players want always to win. Want better stats also.. Germans have better weapons, also better positions in most of maps...
  11. FreeMayk

About the MKB42

Game is unbalance 100%!!! MP40 are better then PPSh but not that much. We can live with that... But MKB42??? It is to powerful weapon. Like cheat weapon... Cant compare with any Soviet weapon. ATV-40 is a crap... Maybe Germans have better weapons in that period, but soviets has 2x or 3x more...
  12. FreeMayk

Final RO2 files uploaded -release soon!!!

300-400 kbps average download?
  13. FreeMayk

Don't you just love...

Just love shooting Germans! :)
  14. FreeMayk

Don't you just hate....

1. TK from camping noobs. Once lose my mind, when found myself behind enemies. I saw three axiss asses. Then easy aim,shoot and i got headshoot. Of course from my m8. He has -4 score and was far away from objectives. But aim very good... 2.Lag 3.Punkbuster 4.Frager`s Saw many times people...
  15. FreeMayk

The one and only release time thread

Same info on me...
  16. FreeMayk

Tip regarding "umbra culling"

So, if occlusion quality is on, i have more fps or less?
  17. FreeMayk

Tip regarding "umbra culling"

Where is options? :)
  18. FreeMayk

The auto balance is a joke

Autoteam balance is disturbing! In couple games i was change team 4-5 times per game. Attack-Defence, shoot Germans, then shoot Russians... All that in couple minutes... That is not funny...