• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Hesgad

Can we get "scope" detail settings?

Dont thint it will happen as it like you described it and how I think it would work out will give low details a benefit over high
  2. Hesgad

Double XP Question

I was informed that the stats database was completely and totally wiped on Friday prior to the Double XP weekend. So if someone's stats weren't wiped, then something else is going on there. Posted by Zips so my guess is it ends on monday
  3. Hesgad

What happen'd with Reset ? theres a lvl 98

As Zips mentioned a double XP-weekend Ill guess on monday
  4. Hesgad

Does the allies LMG have too much recoil?

simple anser yes lmgs kick back into your shoulder not up in the sky
  5. Hesgad

Blackscreen?

The german one leads to blackscreens atm^^ For the translation its horrible for written stuff but good for spoken commands etc
  6. Hesgad

Blackscreen?

So yeah downloaing the english languagepack fixes it but as a german I simply love the real german vouces and cant really stand those weirdo english accents so please fix it :P
  7. Hesgad

Blackscreen?

But I dont wanna play with those horrible accents so fix it please :P
  8. Hesgad

Blackscreen?

If you guys ever played EvE online youd know never play on patch day even better patchweek :P but yeah it kind of sucks
  9. Hesgad

Blackscreen?

Nvidia here didnt fix it for me too
  10. Hesgad

Blackscreen?

Will check that and give you feedback afterwards
  11. Hesgad

October 6th Update Changelog

When they didnt use the guns they ddint use them ingame so you logic fails poeple actually using them will have them back in no time so it will be all the same :rolleyes:
  12. Hesgad

Blackscreen?

makes me wonder why its in havent we been testing that patch on the beta server didnt get those there Its really unplayable no you spent more time in black then seeing the game
  13. Hesgad

Blackscreen?

Seems like after the latest graphical updates a lot of people are getting random blackscreens
  14. Hesgad

Stats reset already under way?

my stats are gun yes but can only find 38 server
  15. Hesgad

October 6th Update Changelog

Man gotta love all those people cheering bout the mp40/II / drum mg34 being gone after the patch and failing to realize it will be like its atm within a few weeks
  16. Hesgad

Disappointed

will happen again just a few weeks/month later so wheres your point?
  17. Hesgad

Patch made game crash on startup again

So with the last 3.3 Gig patch the games crashes as soon as I start it Worked again after deleting my old RO ini files
  18. Hesgad

Stats Reset Coming

oO really great :p was kind of dissapointed at the rate you level up making 150-220 every rounf it took me about 50 hours ingame to reach level 62 what seemed kind of fast havent had any crazy jumpes in honour levels tho
  19. Hesgad

Stats Reset Coming

And after 30 hours of gameplay they are there again as the mg just an unlock on mg class level 3 which is very easy to reach and with a double xp thing it will be even faster so enjoy 10-15 games without them It doesnt fix this problem as that is due to the ****ty dp-28 and the enemy weapon unlocks