• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

Question for Tripwire about the console engine

Why did you guys use a console optimized engine if your making a pc game? Just doesnt make sense...
  2. F

List of things that need to be fixed ASAP!!!

1 : Binding the enter key not working 2 : Sound crackling 3 : Sound not working after mapload 4 : Stats random 5 : Serverlist return empty 6 : Environmental sounds that are gone 7 : Swastika on German uniforms 8 : Random CTD's 9 : Guns not firing after first mouseclick etc etc etc These are...
  3. F

2 things that really annoy me....

1 : Disappearing sound after a map load. Whats even worse is that it even affect teamspeak. 2 : The weaponsounds are different after the beta. The echoes or env sounds that made the gamesounds really good are gone. why? is this a bug or done because it effects stability/performance? Cause i...
  4. F

[Question] Why cant i set use/cover/bandage button to enter anymore?

Cant set enter as use button anymore why?
  5. F

Serverbrowser is a big ClusterFUUUUUUU

Serious.... WTF? Empty 90% of the time... to get servers i need to exit game restart it and hope it will show servers. Connect to one load map get kicked back to server browser since it seems to be full and guess what? Empty server browser again... This is getting really annoying
  6. F

[Error] G41 Kar98 scoped animation errors

G41 : - When empty you reload the rifle but there are still cartridges in there even when fully empty. - Also the bolt only half closes after reloading sometimes. - When empty you reload and its still empty. Reload the 2nd time and it works again. Kar98 Scoped : - When empty after 5 rounds...
  7. F

Still no word?

2 weeks before the first release date and still no info on the beta. Going very well. I thought even though the release got pushed back the beta didnt and we would have PLENTY of time to play it. Imo thats 2 weeks but i guess if you guys have the same mindset as DICE it ould mean 2 days sigh :(...
  8. F

Game delayed...BETA when?

We paid money for it so give some information when its gonna start. Are we talking days or weeks here?