• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

RO2: State of the Game

indeed all i wanted was fixed stats, fixed sounds and guess what both are still bugged....
  2. F

Where the players gone ?

Im not playing until they fix the annoying soundbugs and stats. Until then ill enjoy myself playing BF3 and DCS A10
  3. F

Question for Tripwire about the console engine

Why did you guys use a console optimized engine if your making a pc game? Just doesnt make sense...
  4. F

List of things that need to be fixed ASAP!!!

Yeah swastika doesnt seem important to you but for me its like watching a world war 2 movie where they use a T34 as an Panther tank. ruins everything and if you wanna make a proper ww2 game then include the whole package. But yes its the most less important thing on the list :)
  5. F

List of things that need to be fixed ASAP!!!

1 : Binding the enter key not working 2 : Sound crackling 3 : Sound not working after mapload 4 : Stats random 5 : Serverlist return empty 6 : Environmental sounds that are gone 7 : Swastika on German uniforms 8 : Random CTD's 9 : Guns not firing after first mouseclick etc etc etc These are...
  6. F

2 things that really annoy me....

Bump cause i would like a TW employee to respond and answer point 2
  7. F

Nice good to hear, doesnt explain why the rest of us have it...
  8. F

No im not using an onboard soundcard. And even if i would that doesnt explain why the sound is different in the retail version from the beta now does it?
  9. F

1 : Disappearing sound after a map load. Whats even worse is that it even affect teamspeak. 2 : The weaponsounds are different after the beta. The echoes or env sounds that made the gamesounds really good are gone. why? is this a bug or done because it effects stability/performance? Cause i...
  10. F

[Crash] Crash on startup after latest update

Lol now the game doesnt even launch anymore. Wow best patch ever!
  11. F

[Question] Bullet lag

Im having major issues hitting aswell. Russian in front of me like 30cm, back towards me i shoot him with 2 rounds from the Kar98 in the middle of his back so the shots arent able to hit anywhere else then the whole surface of his back and guess what not a single hit, he turns around shoots me...
  12. F

The bayonet has ruined my game experience!

I wanna decide if i use the bayonet or not... why dont i have an option to equip or unequip?
  13. F

[Question] Why cant i set use/cover/bandage button to enter anymore?

Cant set enter as use button anymore why?
  14. F

Serverbrowser is a big ClusterFUUUUUUU

yeah so? even thats it is a beta a thing so primary like a server browser should work better after 2 patches.
  15. F

Serverbrowser is a big ClusterFUUUUUUU

Serious.... WTF? Empty 90% of the time... to get servers i need to exit game restart it and hope it will show servers. Connect to one load map get kicked back to server browser since it seems to be full and guess what? Empty server browser again... This is getting really annoying
  16. F

What have you unlocked so far.

I unlocked alot of CTD's and i mean ALOT ! CTD level must be around 68 by now. :confused:
  17. F

Guns Are Way Too Accurate

Its fine like it is now.
  18. F

RO2 Beta Update Changelog - September 2

So steam earns millions of dollars/euros or whatever currency but they cant update patches in the weekends....... Time to start an email war.