• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Classic vs Realism

Classic mode all the way! This is what I wanted on launch!
  2. S

Weapons becoming shinier with use -- Does that make sense?!

The Battle of Stalingrad lasted only ten minutes, and the Germans retreated because they failed the lockdown timer.
  3. S

Practice mode when??

:eek: 0-3 == 4 settings ;)
  4. S

Ingame sound doesn't give you directional and space sensations

I get this all the time, it's pretty annoying.
  5. S

so now that the MKb & the MP40II is in game, can we get the VOLKSWAFFE too!?

Someone needs to mod the recon plane into this, and have it bounce around and randomly gib people. :p
  6. S

Help us out#2 Kill Cam On or Off

Yes! The best games I played on RO:OST were death messages off. It adds a whole new element to the gameplay.
  7. S

Hey Ramm-Jaeger what happened to hero status & MkB42H/AVT40 being rare weapons?

Has anyone thought about how the mkb etc being for the assault class is temporary until they have stats/ranks working properly? (I hope this is the case, anyways.)
  8. S

whats happened to all of the players?

I play for about thirty minutes before I forget I'm playing and wander off... (It would be nice to play through the entirety of some maps...I've never even played Red October Factory past the third point...)
  9. S

can you change the dp-28 barrel?

Where's my M1 Abrams?
  10. S

whats happened to all of the players?

Yes, until someone decides to use the helicopter to bail out above you, all while dropping c4 on the ride down and detonating it before they touch the ground. :rolleyes:
  11. S

Complaints

Ay, long time no see, DirtyRat. Are you still with c3ll?
  12. S

The gameplay of the new mods, will be like or RO1 RO2?

RO:OST with RO2 graphics > RO:OST with COD features.
  13. S

RO2 SDK Preview Release

Are keys still going out? I just took a UDK class last semester and was looking forward to giving some RO2 map making a whirl. ;)
  14. S

not happy jane

So, tell me, what is the point of distributing a disc that...installs Steam?
  15. S

not happy jane

He has a valid point. He's not complaining about Steam, he's complaining about how he bought a disc and Steam still downloads the game regardless. Uh...the disc he bought? I've had this happen with my Steam backups. I have a 1.5 Mbps connection, so it's really slow. So, when I went to...
  16. S

Level Design When is the SDK coming?

Yea, I know! But, it turned out just to be a preload. :eek:
  17. S

Where are the big Tanks Maps

There's one; it's called RO-Gumrak, and servers empty within five minutes when it gets voted.
  18. S

Your Funniest Kill

Well, I was playing on a realism server on RO-Apartments as Germans the other night, when a friend of mine hopped into the game (as Russian) and we started up our mics. The Russians had advanced all the way to the Square. So I was running back and forth from a resupply point to the two MGs...
  19. S

4,5 patches ... but still no improvment for me in every respect

You're right. It's my fault that I did not take advantage of the allowance of a refund during beta. I'm not mad; I'm not complaining. But, it is frustrating that with every patch it's a hit or miss whether the game works better or worse.
  20. S

4,5 patches ... but still no improvment for me in every respect

Of course, that's what the SDK is for....right?