• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

Blackscreen?

Same here! Blackscreens seems to be appear with PL version but NO problems with EN version so far. o.O BTW: We were trying with different graphic options last night and it looks like 'Bloom' have something to do with it. Problem partly dissapear when 'Bloom' was turned OFF. Not perfect but...
  2. C

The game is live!

Defrag'n'GO !!! cheErs
  3. C

Optimization hasn't changed anything!

Same here - HUGE IMPROVMENT!! I just get back to HIGH details with even more fps. (with a last patch and new maps i had to switch to MEDIUM details). Now its HIGH again with really nice boost. :D Q6600 (stock 2.4GHz !!!!) 4 GB GF 450 GT (going to buy 2nd this weekend - i hope RO2 will support...
  4. C

[Error] Stuck on Splash Screen

It runs mine but ill see for how long. cheErs
  5. C

[Error] Losing connection (?) but not crashing or returning to menu

Have same! Any ideas? cheErs
  6. C

[Error] Lost connection to host

I have same problem. Any ideas? cheErs EDIT: IT WORKED!!! Highly recomended for BT Home Hub users. (me) :D
  7. C

PC Specs and FPS Results or Approximations

Old grandpa like this.. Q6600 2.4GHz 4GB RAM GeForce 450GT 1GB RAM ..can EASLY run it on high details. Thanks TWI. cheErs
  8. C

The Revolution Begins ...

Theres NOTHING to download (UK). Do any have same problem??? cheErs
  9. C

RO2 Beta - It's Midnight

Ive reset a Steam and.. 1 DOWNLOAD in progress! <jeezed in my pants> It was just CS Source update. :( cheErs
  10. C

RO2 Beta - It's Midnight

Theres a pressure on both sides and you know that. So just let them work, just like we should wait. From now, im waiting for good or bad news - then i can go sleep. Honestly.. atmosphere for now its even more exciting than on Apple Keynotes. :p cheErs
  11. C

RO2 Beta - It's Midnight

Im running OUT of beers - thats the real problem! cheErs
  12. C

RO2 Beta - It's Midnight

Im worried bout some of you guys. Just dont do anything stupid - like.. going bed. :D cheErs
  13. C

RO2 Beta - It's Midnight

Same.. close to midnight in UK. Its like -5h to east cost (US). What exactly time is in a TW headquarter now? cheErs
  14. C

What are you going to eat while downloading RO2?

Hardcore gamers dont have to eat at all. They vipeing and filling up THE fluids. :D cheErs
  15. C

How fast will you download the beta?

Still waiting for my fiberoptic service (hurry up BT). For now it will be just 5-6 Mb/s. Ill wait! :D cheErs
  16. C

RO2 Beta - It's Midnight

..and now, everybody say CHEEEEES! <snap> Thats a happy family! Cant wait eather. Im OFF tommorow. :D cheErs
  17. C

How many RO2 players want to try streaming?

Great idea! So.. give us some HOT links guys. :D cheErs
  18. C

Beta in 2 days...

Im OFF that day. I mean.. Im gonna work really hard on PzIV. :D cheErs
  19. C

Good Enough Specs?

Im happy that RO2 supports Quads. Thats it. GeForce 450GT should be fine - I guess. cheErs
  20. C

Is HoS your first Red Orchestra game?

Its my first hit with RO. After many years with Flashpoint (LAN), COD2 and then COD4 MW1 (HC ONLY) Ive jumped into World of Tanks and really enjoy it. So now, it looks like I have all in one and simply cant wait day of premiere. BTW: COD series died with MW2 . :( cheErs