• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. -Reducto--+

ROHos vs. Stalingrad pictorial comparison (large pics 56k death)

Amazing, thanks for putting those together. It's pretty inspiring. I'm really looking forward to seeing what other battles Tripwire adds to the RO series.
  2. -Reducto--+

Apology needed I'm afraid...

How about some perspective? I bought Bad Company 2 for PC. That game cannot run for more than about 15 minutes before it hard locks my rather impressive computer. There is a 265 page thread discussing the problem on the EA forums that as been completely ignored...
  3. -Reducto--+

I want an apology..

Lol, I hope this guy never buys anything from my online store. "I didn't have the best experience, NOW IT"S PERSONAL!1!"
  4. -Reducto--+

Sorry, I don't like RO2

Try turning off some of the effects that are in the advanced graphics settings. I had some slow frames and when I pruned a few of those my frame rate when through the roof.
  5. -Reducto--+

Sorry, I don't like RO2

I played the original RO right when it came out. It was revolutionary at the time. You could tell that it was someone's baby and not something that was cranked out of a cookie cutter. You know that these problems are going to get tweaked and patched soon. Give them a little time to iron...
  6. -Reducto--+

WOW game runs amazing (after new patch)

Awesome. Thanks for the update. To see a developers support a game more than a month after it has come out would be a treat. I'm also an addict of NHL hockey for PS3 and EA makes me want to go postal.
  7. -Reducto--+

Red Orchestra 2 Release - Final Thoughts From A Dev

Thanks Tripwire. Congrats on the release. It's never easy declare a project finished when you have already put so much love and time into it. I'm looking forward to all the great new content that is coming. Cheers!
  8. -Reducto--+

Eyefinity/multi cards work???

Thanks, I just figured it out. Inside the ROEngine.ini file look for the [System settings] heading. The particular lines are : ResX=6088 ResY=1080 (those are my resolutions, you probably want to use something different)
  9. -Reducto--+

(Beta) Changing Video Settings in Config Files:

How do you get it to recognize different screen resolutions? I'm looking in the ROEnging.ini but can't figure out which line of code is the one I need to edit.
  10. -Reducto--+

Ah, thank you. I figured it was something like that. Edit: Anyone know the line of code I should be looking for? Or the grouping it's in?
  11. -Reducto--+

Do you have to do anything special to get the Beta to recognize the multi monitor resolutions? Currently when cycling through the aspect rations the highest resolution I can get is 1900 something by 1000 something.
  12. -Reducto--+

The music...

I don't think any game can touch Uncharted for original music. They do a full blown movie style soundtrack. Uncharted Main Theme - YouTube Uncharted 2 Music - The Gates of Shambhala - YouTube
  13. -Reducto--+

[Solution] possible fix for crashing on map load

I used this fix and I finally got into a game. Thanks for the help!
  14. -Reducto--+

Didn't see this coming

Just noticed that this game is up to #2 on Steam's top sellers. :D
  15. -Reducto--+

NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround and ATI Eyefinity

Pretty excited for triple monitor play. The interiors vehicle models should be particularly cool.
  16. -Reducto--+

The Nature of Unlocks

As a Russian you should start out unarmed and have to use a scavenged gun to get your first kill. :p Once you've killed your first Nazi, then yeah, you're probably worth entrusting with a little piece of the People's Arsenal
  17. -Reducto--+

Eyefinity support?

Awesome! This was the one bit of info I was waiting to hear. A new generation of RO for a new generation of gaming. Just completed my pre order. Can't wait for August 30th.
  18. -Reducto--+

Eyefinity support?

Thanks! That's exciting news. This was my one concern so now off to pro-order I go. :IS2: