• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. duhsveti

BF3 and why I will play RO2 more

deja vu Same thing was said for RO2. And we still got a boatload of bugs :D
  2. duhsveti

PPSh needs historical buffs now that the Mkb is here.

Actually when properly handled t-34 is more than a match for the pz4. You just have to use it's speed, not sit there being a pretty target. As for the PPSh i mostly agree.
  3. duhsveti

The Review thread

50 matches? Are we playing the same game?
  4. duhsveti

Post if you are happy with the game: Ying & Yang

Quite happy with it :) But can't play it a lot today :( Ah well
  5. duhsveti

Don't know if this has ever been pointed out, kind of new here :)

Yeaaah we know that. There is a thread about it. Use search function :)
  6. duhsveti

Newest patch: Max FOV is 75. Permanent change?

Yoshiro said "Both of these were last minute additions to the game that did not work out properly. So they have been rolled back out for additional work/changes as needed.". So i presume they are bringing it back when they fix it.
  7. duhsveti

heavy/medium mg placements

It's all random placement. So no you aren't missing anything here.
  8. duhsveti

[Suggestion?] Teamwork Incentivations

All great ideas. Also accepting or denying orders should only be available to squad leaders, not the grunts.
  9. duhsveti

how many hours have you played?

27.8 O.o Damn i tought it was less than that
  10. duhsveti

FireFight and Countdown aren't fun to play.

Countdown is nice, reminds me of the good times i had with css playing long nights with friends. Also firefight is good for testing out weapons, and a bit relaxation when you just don't wanna give a **** about objectives. So i disagree.
  11. duhsveti

PPSH recoil just right?

This would be the best way as far as im concerned. Altought i think the only smg that needs a nerf is the mp40. Just a small decrease in accuracy. Also we have yet to see the Mkb 42, and the ppsh drum in action.
  12. duhsveti

The Not-Disappointment Thread

The cover system, the mechanics, the feel of the game. I'm just loving it so far. When they fix the bugs it will be my main fps for the next 2-3 years.
  13. duhsveti

character is so small isnt it?

Goddamit someone delete this thread, i will never be able to look at the game the same way again. :( Edit: Nice find tho :D. I would never have nothiced that.
  14. duhsveti

What was the best tank of the Battle of Stalingrad? ;)

This... This is painfull to read. Such blasphemy :IS2::IS2::IS2::IS2:
  15. duhsveti

Blind fire

Yeah i choose my wording wrong here :D Anyway i tested this with mosin nagant, and mp40. Not sure how the others fare, but i hope it will be fixed because it seems like a usefull feature to have.
  16. duhsveti

Blind fire

When you blind fire i nothiced you got unlimited ammo. Is this a bug, or is it intended?
  17. duhsveti

So hip shooting is effectively pointless now?

Ehhhh nope, there is no way im using ironsights in close combat. I got raped multiple times today for doing that. Hip shooting is the way to go in close combat.
  18. duhsveti

Very well done!

Yep it's awesome. It's buggy as a locust invasion, but it's awesome.