• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Old time RO player worried

my rule is dont play on dumbed down servers i dont like it when i join servers and they say no artys or they have classes that u cant select but nothings worst is when u have a arcade shooter and then they have clans that try to do realism rules like dod source some clans tried that it was a joke
  2. S

Was the game profitable?

yah ive been on steam for years most the games i bought were a sale its a great way to save a bit of cash and play some good games
  3. S

dwarfs demo wont start

so i tried dl the demo and this is the error i get i verified the files and restarted my pc any ideas?
  4. S

Shotguns

i personal love shot guns lets hope cause they did use them in ww2
  5. S

RO2 Uncut and rated MA15+ for Australia

im so glad i live in a free country were my games dont get censored. congrats Aussies and nice to know tripwire didnt bone u on the cost of the game to. weres that beta :D
  6. S

New player to RO2 tips and suggestions

=] =] 1. you cant take 10 rounds to the chest 2. if you dont work with your team chances are you wont achieve victory 3. red orc series cant be compared to any other series out there its a perfect balance between realism and fun 4. staying in cover does wonders let the enemy come to you and...
  7. S

Help us pick some merchandising!

damn u tripwire i drink coffee, i like alcohol i want all 3!!!!!!!!!!! haha wonderful im so going buy all this wonderful stuff when its up for sale =]
  8. S

There is a bit of a RO2 vs BF3 argument on 4chans /v/ section right now

=] =] im not buying bf3. for the same reason i dont like cod. they had years to fix the core aspects of whats wrong with both series and choose not to. bf series the vehicle spam is ridiculous and the vehicles are so over powered to infantry that it unbalances the game. while cod uses kill...
  9. S

General FAQ - what do you want to know?

no on their official post the said there was no delay in the beta and its not like they are going to patch the full game over the beta it will be a different client
  10. S

=] =] i know they have a date set i just wish they would tell us it would calm the forum down i have no problems waiting a couple extra weeks for a polished game.
  11. S

beta beta when is the beta start date. i would like to know cause the game has been delayed 2 weeks and u guys said something about the beta still be on schedule and the date hasn't changed for the beta. is it to much to ask when we get to play the beta? im not trying to be an *** hat i would...
  12. S

Playstation Network Buddies List

add me add me PSN MrBurnStick dead nation and dungeon hunter alliance is all im playing but im getting deus ex hr, starhawk, rage in the future
  13. S

Didn't see this coming

ima be playing red orc 2 till red orc 3 comes =]
  14. S

closed beta

well i was talking about the preorder final phase closed beta test cause i just preorder the deluxe edtion can i access the beta now?
  15. S

closed beta

well i hope it starts soon i just preoder the game
  16. S

closed beta

when does the closed beta start?
  17. S

No Co-op, but will there be bots?

=o =o i wish there was coop i would love a bot smash with my friends