• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. RK1Apocalypse

Expansion of testing

No luck getting in this time either =/
  2. RK1Apocalypse

Beta

-drools- Classic Mode. OM NOM! =D
  3. RK1Apocalypse

January Teaser & Other things

Well...the beach was pretty barren before bodies started piling up on it....
  4. RK1Apocalypse

Unable to remap keys

For some reason i am unable to remap keys anywhere below the "Looking" section. When i try, all of the sections turn yellow and nothing happens. Any idea how to fix this?
  5. RK1Apocalypse

[Crash] Crash on startup after latest update

Having the same issue. Game crashes before it even starts. I thought patches were supposed to fix games....not break them?
  6. RK1Apocalypse

Server browser still cutting out internet.

This is definitely NOT a router issue. This is an issue with either the game itself or Steam. My internet doesnt stop, the server browser just doesnt work in general.
  7. RK1Apocalypse

Unable to play MP. Extremely broken Server Browser

Title says all. The server browser is insanely broken and shows no games 99% of the time. over 8000 people online and not one server. I was having the same issue with the beta even after the 2 fixes that were supposed to work. I thought this issue would have been fixed from the "beta" but i...
  8. RK1Apocalypse

[How Do I?] No servers showing up in the browser (final game)

Same here. This was supposed to have been fixed since the Beta (i mean glorified demo) but nothing has changed.
  9. RK1Apocalypse

Server browser still shows no servers

Having a same issue. This was supposed to have been fixed but it doesnt look like it did.
  10. RK1Apocalypse

[Crash] New update broke game for me

At least you can join a game. This new patch completely destroyed the server browser. 2000+ players are online yet its not finding a single server. Ive tried both replacing the master server files in the Steam config folder and opting into the beta client but neither works now. =/
  11. RK1Apocalypse

steam crash?

Nope. Working just fine for me.
  12. RK1Apocalypse

Anti cheat. What servers will you play on.

VAC. Because Punkbuster is fail.
  13. RK1Apocalypse

Gameplay Video

Should probably search before posting. There are multiple threads with this video
  14. RK1Apocalypse

23rd confirmed?

All thats known is the beta is more than likely coming this week. But Tripwire wont announce it till the day before.
  15. RK1Apocalypse

Beta for Non-deluxe?

I think TWI may give some away on the Twitter account. Id keep a look out there.
  16. RK1Apocalypse

Beta on 23rd of August theory.

Could be a possibility. According to an article i read the beta is coming next week but Tripwire wont announce the date till the day before
  17. RK1Apocalypse

Question regarding Beta

Theres also another place my buddy linked me to thats selling the DDE http://www.greenmangaming.com/games/action/red-orchestra-2-heroes-of-stalingrad-digital-delux/
  18. RK1Apocalypse

When a new blog? New Video? Information Beta?

I do know what im talking about. They can call it anything they want. The game will be out in 23 days. 23 days is not enough time for them to gather feedback and make changes before release. This is a closed demo. Betas usually occur around a month or so before release. That way they have time...
  19. RK1Apocalypse

When a new blog? New Video? Information Beta?

Will be here when its here. Im sure everyone is tired of seeing beta threads and whatnot. And if you want to get technical...its not a beta. Its a demo. Too close to release to be a beta
  20. RK1Apocalypse

RO2 Propoganda

These are fantastic!!!