• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

Ah, I see. Got no notification :P Will check out the server tomorrow
  2. S

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

Do people still play this mod?
  3. S

Squad Introducing, Immersion Overhaul Monday!

LOVE IT, just might start playing this again. Thanks!
  4. S

Just another thread about no one playing custom maps - NOT

Soooo, what about classic? I haven't played in months, but I cannot find classic servers anymore. I don't want to play where people can spawn with enemy weaposn...
  5. S

ROOST vet asks: Current state of RO2?

I would say yes, but only as a way to pass time until the release of Festung Europa. :p Just read you're looking for US servers. That's a bummer if you want to play classic :(
  6. S

The Future of Tripwire?

Would like to see more weapons, like the MG-42 and Luger.
  7. S

RO2 Apartments Combined Arms?

NO GOD! PLEASE NO!!! NOOOOOOOOOO - YouTube
  8. S

RO2 Sound improvements

http://youtu.be/2zogCqAI2uY?t=1m36s
  9. S

RO2 Sound improvements

MG 34 in the pre 'open beta' version sounded awesome.
  10. S

RO2 Sound improvements

The sound design is actually one of the weakest points of the game, at least to me. However, in RS this is much less of a problem. Explosions, like artillery and grenades, are just plain stupid in the game.
  11. S

RO2 Donate to Extra Life & win one of 12 signed Red Orchestra 2 copies!

Really depends on what the person likes. I, for one, don't care about an autographed copy. Secondly, it's really important people can relate to the specific charity.
  12. S

Ro2 > bf4

It's practically non-existent, just a blurry screen. Also, I'm talking about BF 4, which upped the sonic cracks.
  13. S

Ro2 > bf4

Sound is much better as well, diversity in vehicles, etc I agree, they're pretty good. But what does RO 2 have? Blurry screen, so real!
  14. S

RO2 Back for news on the halftrack and bren carrier? Any.

Just wait for Festung Europa. Like many others do.
  15. S

Ro2 > bf4

Actually, RO 2 could learn a lot from BF 4. Especially in the suppression department. The sonic cracks are PHENOMENAL
  16. S

Red Orchestra 2's birthday

So did they make the alterations to classic mode yet? Or is it still flying around in the air?
  17. S

Tripwire and Popsmoke

1) (To me) it comes off as begging and pleading. 2) They said it would be free 3) As others said: 10-15