• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. xVenomFang

Siren from borderlands?

Hmm... i wonder what would happen if the siren class from borderlands came to killing floor and i wonder, is there a resemblance between the killing floor stalker and the borderlands siren? as in skill wise Borderlands: Level 50 Siren, Final Boss (Level 50 "The Destroyer"), Playthrough 2...
  2. xVenomFang

Code [help req.]portal turret editing

Hey everyone i was thinking of extending off of the portal turret to change somethings like bullet type and what not but i have no idea where to start, anyone have some useful tips or a tutorial on how i can do so?
  3. xVenomFang

[mod help]Portal Turret Editing

Hey everyone i was thinking of extending off of the portal turret to change somethings like bullet type and what not but i have no idea where to start, anyone have some useful tips or a tutorial on how i can do so?
  4. xVenomFang

[Help Req]All-Scrake mutator

hey guys i was thinking about creating an all-scrake mutator for killing floor and i was wondering if some of you exped creators out there would mind giving me a few pointers i would greatly appreciate it , i was also thinking about changing the scrake around a bit, like making his charge at you...
  5. xVenomFang

[Help Req]All-Scrake mutator

hey guys i was thinking about creating an all-scrake mutator for killing floor and i was wondering if some of you exped creators out there would mind giving me a few pointers i would greatly appreciate it :), i was also thinking about changing the scrake around a bit, like making his charge at...
  6. xVenomFang

[Zed Idea]H

hey guys it's me again this time i wanted to share with you all a sort of original concept but nice idea(imo) for a zed, the H
  7. xVenomFang

White Listed Maps Compiled

hey everyone it's me and i just felt like compiling all of my maps i had gathered sofar and put it into a map pack for all of you, enjoy! http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6JM9LNE6
  8. xVenomFang

[New Zed Idea]The

hey everyone i just had an idea for a new ZED while looking around the forums a bit (and remembering zomie tv series, zombie movies, ect. ect.) and i got a cool idea for a new zed, her name is Christina BG Story:Patriarch Addenum was growing bored of his usual experiments and decided to try...
  9. xVenomFang

[Request]Rugger .22 charger

hey guys if anyone wants to i'd think this would be funny to use in game, it's basically a pistol with a sniper scope and a bi-pod, if no one wants to it's fine but tell me, what do you think of this gun? or maybe make an exploding boomerang :D
  10. xVenomFang

[Request]Barret M107

hello everyone, i was wondering if anyone would be up to the task of creating the Barret M107, Ideas for the specs of the gun. specs for the gun can be found here http://www.inetres.com/gp/military/infantry/rifle/M107.html Pros: it could be very useful per say a few teammates are getting...
  11. xVenomFang

need help with shop mutators

i partially fixed this but if anyone can tell me how to get the WTF mutator weapons into the custom shop mutator i'd really appreciate it. basically i tried what @braindead said to @halbridious but it didn't work for me, my customshopmutv2.ini basically looks like this: i checked in my console...
  12. xVenomFang

[ (Portal mod server thing)

Hello everyone, today i had an idea when i remembered that @braindead was creating a portal gun for KF, well to commemorate the release of it(when he does release the finished product) i will be making a portal-themed server, now what i need help from you guys is i want sort of a portal 2 co-op...