• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. xVenomFang

Siren from borderlands?

lulz well i'm using cheat engine to go to like 25x speed and waiting for one to (hopefully) appear in the new haven vendor or just keep googling to find a working gun build
  2. xVenomFang

Siren from borderlands?

hey guys who thinks that the map that you fight dr.ned in on his zombie island, both the blood lake and the first part, as a kf map? good idea or no?
  3. xVenomFang

[Re-skin/Mutator] The Rotting

1st yeah ok i c now what ur saying and to answer your second part what the hell, no just no, the bloat as hulk!? that's just a completely retarted idea
  4. xVenomFang

Siren from borderlands?

hey harl do you happen to have any chimera revolvers? if so mind sending me their codes? i've been looking for about 3 days for chimeras in game and no luck (and by codes i mean going into willowtree# and opening your save file, go to weapons tab, select the gun i.e. ax300 bloody chimera, then...
  5. xVenomFang

[Re-skin/Mutator] The Rotting

i just had an idea that might go with this, why not make a map that's the inside of a giant worm or something, kind of like the undead dr.ned final boss battle at the part where they enter the blood lake in the 3rd dlc for borderlands.
  6. xVenomFang

Siren from borderlands?

yeah her voice does get a bit annoying, cloaking skill in kf=epic way to travel/awesome to get out of jam/escape but not to kill
  7. xVenomFang

Siren from borderlands?

Hmm... i wonder what would happen if the siren class from borderlands came to killing floor and i wonder, is there a resemblance between the killing floor stalker and the borderlands siren? as in skill wise Borderlands: Level 50 Siren, Final Boss (Level 50 "The Destroyer"), Playthrough 2...
  8. xVenomFang

Code [help req.]portal turret editing

Hey everyone i was thinking of extending off of the portal turret to change somethings like bullet type and what not but i have no idea where to start, anyone have some useful tips or a tutorial on how i can do so?
  9. xVenomFang

Survival mode?

k and gl on it dude ;)
  10. xVenomFang

[mod help]Portal Turret Editing

Hey everyone i was thinking of extending off of the portal turret to change somethings like bullet type and what not but i have no idea where to start, anyone have some useful tips or a tutorial on how i can do so?
  11. xVenomFang

[Release] Portal Gun

good to hear you say that BD and I await it's arrival eagerly, one thing though, if possible (not to push it too much) can you add for bullet types the WTF nuke from BEE's WTF mutator? I would greatly appreciate it i understand that Hemi, but my intentions differ from what you derived from my...
  12. xVenomFang

Survival mode?

they do have a survival map version of arcade gas station but it doesn't have a trader and it's always on wave downtime but the zeds keep spawning, if that helps you at all. here's the dl link >>DOWNLOAD HERE<<
  13. xVenomFang

[Release] Portal Gun

i don't even know what to say O_O well anyways, for people like me starting out the auto gun coder would be a great help if we were stuck and didn't have time to learn how it all works(like myself) yes it may be abandoned but i did hear that BD was re-creating one from scratch and i understand...
  14. xVenomFang

[Release] Portal Gun

with that turret idea i just had i was thinking of branching it off the portal turret but i havent the slightest idea of how to do so, can anyone give me a bit of help?
  15. xVenomFang

[Release] Portal Gun

yeah well some of us don't really have time to dig around. well i guess i'll do it the old fashioned way, anyone up for rocket launching turrets w/ nerfed rockets? Hemi mind linking me to where i can download SDK? OffTopic: well ima be afk for a bit guys gunna go help the family with groceries...
  16. xVenomFang

[Release] Portal Gun

Macro you and BD are gods among gods of the kiling floor community, great work dude, OffTopic: so BD how's the auto gun coder coming along?
  17. xVenomFang

(WIP) Auto gun coder

yeah and can't wait for it either, if he's working on it then I'm sure it's gunna be way better than prodigy's. Once he comes out with it, it will surely help people like myself who don't know anything about unreal code and don't have time to learn it
  18. xVenomFang

(WIP) Auto gun coder

so basically you're taking the concept of what prodigy(mispelled it lol) was doing and enhancing it, cant wait for it braindead! i've got a few ideas up my sleeve ;)
  19. xVenomFang

(WIP) Auto gun coder

+1 i totally agree with you there dude :)
  20. xVenomFang

[Release] Portal Gun

ohh hellz yeah braindead +∞ for this ^^ hey guys if u wanna play w/ this on my heavily modded server ip/port is 192.168.1.7:7709, it has what i call my portal gun fail safes, parachute, health/armor regen case parachute dont open in time, ect. Edit:the guns dissapear when ever i buy them on my...